BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Just wondering if a 19" x 10J wheel will fit on the rear of a UK E39 M5 (2001)?

Thanks
Nick

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hi folks,

Just wondering if a 19" x 10J wheel will fit on the rear of a UK E39 M5 (2001)?

Thanks
Nick
If the offset is anywhere between 18-25 then yes.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Offset is ET25, so they should fit then :cheers:

Nick

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Offset is ET25, so they should fit then :cheers:

Nick
Yes, they will fit! What wheels are they?

Post pictures when you install ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're bbs lm's... I hope! Not 100% certain as to their authenticity, but pretty sure. Will get them checked out by someone who knows their alloys very soon. So, put them on today, to check they fit and they do... and blimey, they look luv-er-ly :tonquesmilie:

Will need full refurbishment and going with black centres and chrome lip.... will look savage, I hope :cheers:

Once they're on the car, I'll post some pitctures.

Nick

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
They're bbs lm's... I hope! Not 100% certain as to their authenticity, but pretty sure. Will get them checked out by someone who knows their alloys very soon. So, put them on today, to check they fit and they do... and blimey, they look luv-er-ly :tonquesmilie:

Will need full refurbishment and going with black centres and chrome lip.... will look savage, I hope :cheers:

Once they're on the car, I'll post some pitctures.

Nick
Thanks Nick. Please share pics when they are mounted ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mini-update... wheels back from refurb and ready to go on... awaiting new wheel bolts now! Hope they'll be here this week.

N

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Better late than never....

Piccys of the refurbed LMs on the M5, as requested!

Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now theres a good question.... they're off the car and in storage for winter now so I cant quickly run out and check. IIrc, they're running the standard OEM sizes both front and rear, so the rears are a little narrow. When I bought them, they came with brand new tyres on them so I wasnt going to replace the rears; however, when I replace the rears I will go with the correct size.

Nick

·
Registered
336 Posts
black wheels with polished lips always look smaller than an all silver wheel, just a natural illusion they create. i think theyd look good if the car was lowered a bit to fill up the wheel wells a little better. i am jealous i want lm's! or even reps, but still.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts