BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I needed some new tires for the front of my 5. I have 19" wheels, so these could be for e39, e60, or any other car with this size tires.

A friend of mine bought a new Pontiac G8, he drove it home and took these tires off, and I bought them from him. I only need 2 and don't think I'll burn the fronts off fast enough to make it worth while to keep the other 2 around.

Now, I am always amazed at what sorts of tires my fellow board members will turn thier nose up at, so I'm guessing it will take a very select buyer to be interested in these.

They are Bridgestone Potenza RE050A's Sized 245/40/19. If you aren't recoiling in disgust or swearing under your breath that a fellow M5 owner would contemplate putting these on the front of their car, read on.

These are essentially brand new, 100 Miles max. They go for $250 each new plus shipping. I will sell 2 (I'm keeping the other 2) for $250 plus shipping obo.

Let me know if you are interested or have any additional questions. Sorry about the crappy pics, lighting isn't so good in my storage area.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
It's true, some people here have 'discriminating tire tastes' :D GLWS. I'd take 'em but they're too narrow for me

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I wish they were staggered. These will be on my fronts, and I know some go even wider on the fronts. Hopefully someone needs some new fronts as well. If not I'm in no rush.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump! Offers?

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry.

Bump!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
.....hmm, I thought it was what I was running on the front of mine.

Oh well, maybe I have ot try to sell them somewhere else, especially if they are the wrong size! I'll look pretty dumb then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts