BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go here for pics of the wheels --> http://www.m5board.com/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=24488

Piaa Super Rozza 19" in GUNMETAL with polished lip RIMS ONLY- Front rims are 19'' x 8.5'', and rear wheels are 19'' x 10''. The stock tires off the m5 fit right on these no problem. One rear rim has 2 very small nicks from some jackass nudging a air gun against it when they were changing the tires out. There is also a haze mark on 2 of the rims ( from tire shine drying onto chrome ). The detail shop said they could get them out with a buff and wax. I will email pics per request. NO TIRES.

Make me an offer everyone, the rims are gonna cost about $130 to ship the rims.
I just really need to money so I will appeal to any reasonable offer. I will accept money order, or check only. Or cash if its a local pickup.

Thanks , [email protected]

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rims

I am looking for $1500 or Best Offer

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on everyone, ANYONE interested? I really just need to sell these wheels, make me an offer, [email protected]

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
149 Posts
Please update the eisenmann exhaust shipment that you just sold me 2 weeks ago !!!!!!!!you already got the money from me why still holding exhaust ......buyer beware !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
907 Posts
I'll take the taillights you have for sale.....but I'll wait till THIS issue is resolved to make sure you're not scamming people.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'll take the taillights you have for sale.....but I'll wait till THIS issue is resolved to make sure you're not scamming people.....
I tried to buy the lights from this trader. We exchanged emails within quick succession and asked for a price etc. He asked me for a price so I offered one. Then the emails stopped dead. Seemed strange to me at the time but now I am wondering ....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, look, I emailed CHIH 2 times over the weekend, letting him know that my bank, Wachovia, required 4 business days for his PERSONAL CHECK to clear. I was NOT shipping anything until the funds were cleared in my account. Anyway, the 4th business day fell on Monday, I emailed him and let him know that I was scheduling UPS to pick up the package today, Tuesday, May 20th. Anyway, they have yet to pick it up, and said at the latest a driver would get it by tomorrow at 11 am eastern. I am NOT scamming anyone and am pretty pissed about these allegations. Why is it people dont trust ANYONE these days!>!>! I will post a tracking number tomorrow so everyone knows I am legit!

Dave

·
Registered
149 Posts
Dave you have so many excuse !!!!!I have been patiently waiting and waiting .if I dont trust you why I sent you a check for the payment .

·
Registered
149 Posts
look at a date the check already been cleared on 5/13 I also confirmed with you by email .why you still keep making excuse ???are you gonna tell me again UPS did not show pick up your pkg tomorrow

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
5/13 was the day the check POSTED TO YOUR ACCOUNT, at that point my bank is notified that the check posted and CLEARED. Again, I emailed you last week and told you how this was going to work, you NEVER had a problem with the time line then, so why now? UPS guaranteed they will be coming tomorrow to pick this box up. Like I said before, if you have a problem, let me know, I will GLADLY refund you right now!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UPS came today and picked up the exhaust for CHIH:

tracking number:

K063 643 6712

go to http://www.ups.com to track.

Thanks.

Dave

·
Registered
162 Posts
You still got the wheels? I could come pick them up! Im from Delaware,please let me know,thanks.

·
Registered
907 Posts
This sounds pretty reasonable to me....CHIH....after carefully rereading this....I think you might be a little impatient....you bought them...paid with a personal check and what.....10 days after you sent it... are threatening to call the police....that's a little rash.....I sell things on a regular basis and it's not uncommon for me to take a couple of days min to prepare everything to ship...so from the time I would receive your check...waiting to make SURE it has posted to my account then packing everthing...9 days is reasonable in my book AND he was in communication with you the whole time?

OK, look, I emailed CHIH 2 times over the weekend, letting him know that my bank, Wachovia, required 4 business days for his PERSONAL CHECK to clear. I was NOT shipping anything until the funds were cleared in my account. Anyway, the 4th business day fell on Monday, I emailed him and let him know that I was scheduling UPS to pick up the package today, Tuesday, May 20th. Anyway, they have yet to pick it up, and said at the latest a driver would get it by tomorrow at 11 am eastern. I am NOT scamming anyone and am pretty pissed about these allegations. Why is it people dont trust ANYONE these days!>!>! I will post a tracking number tomorrow so everyone knows I am legit!

Dave

·
Registered
149 Posts
This sounds pretty reasonable to me....CHIH....after carefully rereading this....I think you might be a little impatient....you bought them...paid with a personal check and what.....10 days after you sent it... are threatening to call the police....that's a little rash.....I sell things on a regular basis and it's not uncommon for me to take a couple of days min to prepare everything to ship...so from the time I would receive your check...waiting to make SURE it has posted to my account then packing everthing...9 days is reasonable in my book AND he was in communication with you the whole time?

yea if you ever see his last ebay feeback and lost all the contact with him(phone number unavaliable no email response ) after check cleared you would do the same thing as I do !!!!
I just received the exhaust from him today !!!!!! that s How he stated in good condition no any damaged exhaust

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts