BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on the board have them on their car? I've been searching on a thread regarding this but could not find anything. :confused:

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Not m5 style, not from the factory anyway, there are many companys that make M5 style replica's (knock offs) in 19"s though. Or you can get the CSL wheels in 19"s but I'm not sure they fit but I do love the look of those.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jayson said:
Not m5 style, not from the factory anyway, there are many companys that make M5 style replica's (knock offs) in 19"s though. Or you can get the CSL wheels in 19"s but I'm not sure they fit but I do love the look of those.
Sorry guys. I meant replicas. Just wanted to know if there was a board member that had them on thier car as well as opinions on the wheels. I currently have 19" DPE wheels on my car but still love the look of the stock 18".

Mark

·
Registered
291 Posts
2MS said:
Sorry guys. I meant replicas. Just wanted to know if there was a board member that had them on thier car as well as opinions on the wheels. I currently have 19" DPE wheels on my car but still love the look of the stock 18".

Mark
Are you looking to sell your DPEs? I am not sure if you want to go from DPE's (good quality) to a knock off set unless you really have to. If the move is based on just looks don't get it, you more than likey will regret it later.

Late

1 - 5 of 5 Posts