Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking price is £1900.
ffice:eek:ffice" /><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
<o:p></o:p>

The sizes are 19” by 11” (Rear) with deeper back dish<o:p></o:p>
19”by 10”(front) with smaller front dish to give the beast a staggered look. <o:p></o:p>
I hae only placed this advert on the m5board as id personally rather have an m5 have the wheels than any other car! <o:p></o:p>
Rest assured your NOT going to many cars with these rims, <o:p></o:p>
There were one set sold on pistonheads for £2700 that came of a Merc CLS AMG. <o:p></o:p>
If you have any questions or such please feel free to ring my mobile 07932950179 (UK) or email me on [email protected] <o:p></o:p>
For more pics email me on [email protected] and can deliver locally or ship worldwide. PLEASE NO SCAMMERS!!! <o:p></o:p>
P.s I am new to the board and would like to know if there is any uk meets around the Manchester area or anywhere in the uk, would love to go… <o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Got any better pictures?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
If you really want to sell these, you should think about posting more pictures in this thread.

Cheers,

Scott

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys some better pictures of the wheels,

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
Any Pics of them on the beast? besides the generic picture that was posted in the beginning of the thread. Is there anyway you can have them mounted and take a few pictures? I think it would help with the sale.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys the wheels have now been sold. to robert on the board, sorry i dont know his username, but i can tell you he got a bargain, and i will be requesting some pics of his car, when he gets them.

Regards

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
How does this keep happening to me, lol?
lol, happens to me all the time on this board.

Some are more considerate than others though. There is hope.:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hi,

The wheels are 3 piece split rims, and are not welded but sealed with silicone down the middle( when the tyres are off) its a simple process all you need to do is un bolt everything and take the silicone off..

Maybe your wheels are not split rims? send me a picture and i can tell you?

Regards

Khalid

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I am the Robert that purchased these.

I'm putting these up fs again. Not exactly what I am looking for. They are perfect. But technically sized for an e46 I believe. They need large spacers on the front for fitment (which are included).

I know some guys don't mind running the e46 setup on an e39, so, let me know if interested.

Bob

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I PM'd him before I posted here, a couple of days ago actually.

No responce.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I PM'd him before I posted here, a couple of days ago actually.

No responce.
He doesn't have enough posts to reply to your PM.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts