BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
19x9 with 245-35-19 up front and 19x10 with 285-30-19 in back. Wheels are in excellent shape with no damage and the tires are 7/32's in front and 6/32's in back, they are 8/32's when new. They have about 6000 miles of use. The rims have thee machined face with clearcoat and the full polished lip. Please send me an email to [email protected] or call me at 309-251-9096 if you would like pics.

$4000 plus shipping

If you search my posts you should be able to find pics that I've posted on the forum.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures included

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone want to make an offer?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not really sure of the offsets, but I do have some pics I can send you of the view you are looking for please email me at [email protected] and I'll get them out to you. The car does not rub anywhere and I'm sure the same will be true for a lowered car. I switched to the BBS LM's.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Probably going to sound like a low ball offer, but never hurts to ask right, 3000 + shipping?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the offer, but thats about the cost of the 2 rear rims. Sorry but I can't do that.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What happened to all the guys who emailed me? I had a bunch of responses and then "poof" everybody disapeared.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wheels are off the car and ready to be shipped.

·
Registered
168 Posts
madyspop said:
Wheels are off the car and ready to be shipped.
Your PM file is full.

I have been jammed by work and am going out of the country for 12 days tomorrow. Sorry for the absence of a reply.

I am interested but want to ensure that there are no fit issues, i.e., spacers, rubbing, etc. [I believe you have indicated there are none] and to establish a fair value [Some discount from the new price of wheels and tires]. Please reply if you have any thing you'd like to add on these points.

I will check in with upon my return or you can ping me.

Thanks.
5driver

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Check your PM.

5driver said:
Your PM file is full.

I have been jammed by work and am going out of the country for 12 days tomorrow. Sorry for the absence of a reply.

I am interested but want to ensure that there are no fit issues, i.e., spacers, rubbing, etc. [I believe you have indicated there are none] and to establish a fair value [Some discount from the new price of wheels and tires]. Please reply if you have any thing you'd like to add on these points.

I will check in with upon my return or you can ping me.

Thanks.
5driver

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Price drop on these badboys! I really need to sell these wheels. Feel free to PM me with an offer. They are already off the car and ready to be shipped.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sold Sold Sold!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts