BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very good condition, with p-zeros that still have alot of life left. I'll put a couple pics up as soon as I take them. Located in Visalia, CA, halfway between LA and San Jose. Best offer, email me.

[email protected]

front

rear

19x10 rear 275/30 rubber, 3" lip
19x8.5 front 245/35 rubber, 2" lip

don't know the offset but I'll measure it tomorrow.

·
Registered
69 Posts
willing to trade for some HRE 543's or are you only looking for cash?

let me know

jason:cheers:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Mejnoon said:
Sorry, need 18's...probably gonna go with spirits w/the black center coincidentally.
Out of curiosity ... WHY do you want to back to 18" wheels istead of the 19" that your LM's were ? ? ?

Have you tried to repair all the knicks that the wheels have ?

And lastly ... Are you the original owner of the LM'S ? ? ? ... If NOT ... How long ago did you acquire them ... or ... If you know ... How old are these wheels?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gra8fuldd ed said:
Out of curiosity ... WHY do you want to back to 18" wheels istead of the 19" that your LM's were ? ? ?

Have you tried to repair all the knicks that the wheels have ?

And lastly ... Are you the original owner of the LM'S ? ? ? ... If NOT ... How long ago did you acquire them ... or ... If you know ... How old are these wheels?
I bought these wheels a few weeks ago because the price was good and I needed wheels to clear 15" front rotors on my E32. I always kinda thought 19's were too big, but I saw these and it was kind of an impulse buy. After I test fit them i realized I was right, they are just too big for my tastes. I have not tried to repair them, I didn't worry about it because they're all very minor. In the past I've had wheels with a lot more damage than these repaired for ~$100/wheel, but look into it for yourself if thats something you wanna do.

I don't know how old they are exactly, but I'll try to get ahold of the original owner to find out.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Would you be willing to sell the Rim/tires seperately?

If so I would be interested in the Tires.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts