BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of m6 replica wheels for sale they dont fit on my e39 m5 so they gotta go. they fit great on an e60 550.
size = 18x9.5
offset/et = 35mm
hub bore = 72.5
inside paint colour = black
tires = no
price = $600.00 cdn
im in the gta area and would prefer to sell locally thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sadly no they wont fit with out spacers. as the et is 35 and you need et 20 also the hub bore is 72.5 and your e39 hub bore is 74.? but they do make the spacer/adapters to bolt them up saw a set on the turner motorsport website

·
Registered
555 Posts
I just realized I asked you a stupid question. I must not have read the entire original post... sorry. I was reading like 12 different ads at the time. oops bumped

·
Registered
194 Posts
Do you think it's possible to get the rims bored to the correct size of the M5 hubs? Maybe they would need less/no spacer if they actually fit the hub correctly. Unless I'm not reading the situation right...;)

Ryan

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you would still need a spacer of at least 15mm in the rear to make an et 20 and i think it needs about 23mm in the front to make et 18. i know that you need to add 3mm spacer to put rear 9.5 wide wheels from e39 m5 wheels on the front of the e39 m5 as far as the infomation i can find.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts