BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was time for the change getting ready for the big six pot brakes to go on so the alpina wheels have come off and a set of 19" racing dynamics on with 275/30 on the back and 245/35 on the front and the ride feels about the same, but i suppose a little bit more time to bed in and the ride will get a bit harder, next is brakes, then to alpina factory to check everything and replace whatever needs doing, then secret location for injector change, remap etc.. , :M5launch:

·
Registered
885 Posts
how do they look on the BT?Any pics. made?

b.t w I forgot to ask you but do you allready have the latest improvement of the head-gasket in yours?(the metal one).This could prove to be important when raising the boost pressure.

regards,C-J

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes corjan it was done in april when the new engine was done. a picture is on the way to your phone.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Are they Alpina originals?They look different from what i expected.To be honest,i like the classics better.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Cor-Jan said:
Are they Alpina originals?They look different from what i expected.To be honest,i like the classics better.
:haha: :haha: i have a pic :haha: :haha: roger if you want i can post it here....

cheers alex

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
go ahead alex put the pictures up.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Cor-Jan said:
they are not alpina wheels,these are racing dynamics, the classics are nice but i prefer these any day of the week :thumbsup: :M5launch: when you see them in reality corjan you will love them. cherrsagai

1 - 7 of 7 Posts