BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 16x9 monitor. Works perfectly, screen is in excellent shape. Includes the Stainless Steel knobs sold by Diny. Also includes the trim that I have had painted to match the silver trim (it's almost a perfect match and looks much better than the typical black trim). Would like $400 for all. I will give a 30 day warranty in case there are any problems. It's a simple install and I can help with instructions if needed. I'm not sure if I can send PM's yet (dont think so) - so feel free to email at michaelas1969 @ gmail

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
is the installation difficult ??

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Installation is usually very easy. What unit do you have today? If it's an older cassette 4x3 unit, basically you remove the pieces of dash trim on both sides of the existing unit, then remove the existing monitor trim (should pop off, but need to double check this), then remove the 4+ or so small phillips screws holding the unit in. Then it should slide right out... you have two plugs to unplug on the back of it. Then slide the new unit in after plugging it in with the same plugs. Use the same screws to secure the unit, then pop on the new trim. I can find you some links too (Bavarian Soundwerks and bimmernav.com have good instructional content for most of these types of upgrades.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm selling it because I have just gone with an aftermarket upgrade for my entire system. You will see I am selling my BSW stage 1 speaker set too and plan to list my Dice ipod integration kit too.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Will you sell the bracket separate?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will sell the bracket(trim piece) separate for $40. But first, I have one person that may take the whole setup... If he doesn't take it by the end of today, then the bracket will be for sale separate and you can have it. The bracket was professionally painted by the way so it looks good and like I mentioned above - it is a very close match with the silver interior trim (not perfect, but very close.)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Ill take it, calling dibs on the bracket if the sale falls thru. End of day meaning what time CST/EST?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hdhntr23 - the trim piece is yours as the other buyer didn't take it. My email address is michaelas1969 @ gmail com. If you can send me a message that would be great and we can complete the transaction.

For those interested in the monitor alone (with the stainless steel knobs - I will take $375 for it. It's in excellent condition.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
PM sent. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Silver trim is officially sold. The monitor with stainless steel knobs is available for $375.

blackandgold,

I received it today. Looks awesome. Ive left you feedback as a good seller.

Thanks for this awesome piece!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have a few more pics trying to get a better shot of the screen. There is a very fine "nick" in the middle of it but you need to look for it and can't see it in these pictures very easily. Otherwise, the colors are great on the screen and it has not had any problems. Please note: the frame is no longer available so the monitor does not come with it. Of course, the stainless steel knobs do come with it. Asking $375.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts