BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Throwing out a thread for Manny Khoshbin's RS and a guess for the Chassis nr. (could be 130 or 132 as well) Build probably started in early February (as he stated "Currently under construction" February 10).

Notice the rear sidemarker, same color as we have seen at #112 (expected to be red at a US Spec car)

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Love that spec, if the final version turns out that way.

Regarding your number guess, what of 129??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Regarding your number guess, what of 129??Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know about 129

It's kind of a puzzle and some shooting in the dark, but something like this: 128 was at st1 last week of October to mid November, st2 mid November to mid December. Should be ready for st4 before mid January.

When Tim visited in mid January we saw 125 in late st4 state, #[email protected], [email protected], 123, 122 and 121 before them.

In late January we saw pictures of #127 tub painted, soon ready for st4 (I think 128 sneaked past 127 because of the time consuming tinting of 127's tub, also remember 126 was built off the production line).

When MK posted that "the build of his car started" (not exactly what he said, but I think that's the case) February 10, 127 should be at st4 ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and MK's car at st1) but could be 130 as well (if 128 didn't sneak past 127) .. 129 is still "missing" either way ...

Interesting is that CvK mentioned that they by now have started to build the first customer Regera, should be 132 (or maybe 131) if my numbers are something near correct..

EDIT:
The accents should be a very deep gold to match his Mansory Veyron D'Oro.
Corrected!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Who is getting the first US car then?

Numbering is tricky. It looks like it says 129 on the jig in Shmee's factory tour from mid Jan. They should have at least two jigs though, one for each model.

Btw, have any Ängelholm spotters seen a car since #122?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Who is getting the first US car then?
The first US Spec
Numbering is tricky. It looks like it says 129 on the jig in Shmee's factory tour from mid Jan. They should have at least two jigs though, one for each model.
Knowing how large concerns with gigantic resources sometimes share a platform for 10-15 different cars I would be surprised if Koenigsegg are using two platforms for cars of similar purpose/size ..

Btw, have any Ängelholm spotters seen a car since #122?
Seems there is only two reliable Ängelholm spotters. They seem to be doing other things at the moment?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts