BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since there is just a general US Agera RS thread I post up a thread for this specific car.

#Build128 Agera RS Station 1 - Chassis Bonding - Koenigsegg | Koenigsegg
#Build128 Agera RS Station 2 ? Body Alignment - Koenigsegg | Koenigsegg

Orange with diamond dust and crushed gold, hi-gloss bright white, black diamond and polished raw carbon fiber with no clear coat.

Unpainted parts is seen in Tim's recent factory tour, features the RS-wing (not the same as the Agera wing with winglets seen on early RS) and extended CF (roof and rear bonnet, like HH), also seen on the attached render.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
That's actually pretty good J_C! Better than I could do. It still gives you a good idea of what the car might look like when it's finished. Love to see another orange Koenigsegg again!

·
Registered
100 Posts

Update from Kris. Says Quail so scheduled before August 15ish then?

Liking the colors but what's with the 3D badge? Can't be on the front bonnet because Kris would have to clean it with a cotton swab every time he went for a drive? A fancy paint sample perhaps? Or a detail inside the engine bay or the interior? The key?

·
Registered
232 Posts
My computer has ceased to function properly since updating to Windows 10 (Don't do it, it's a trap) however if someone can go to KS Instagram, there is another new picture of the color samples, this time much clearer as well. I also was informed that there will be 6 keys for this car, one for each house the car could stay at. SMH, no comment.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts