BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Confirmed as of this morning this car will be display at the New York Auto Show along side #112. The North American debut of the Regera. I'll be there to bring coverage and talk to the big man himself! Looking forward to seeing two more beautiful examples

·
Registered
231 Posts
Confirmed as of this morning this car will be display at the New York Auto Show along side #112. The North American debut of the Regera. I'll be there to bring coverage and talk to the big man himself! Looking forward to seeing two more beautiful examples
"The Regera will be at the show from March 23-26 only" says KAAB.
"In 2016 the NYIAS takes place from March 25 through April 3"

Any idea of what happens after the 26th? They seem to be in a hurry somewhere.

·
Registered
232 Posts
"The Regera will be at the show from March 23-26 only" says KAAB.
"In 2016 the NYIAS takes place from March 25 through April 3"

Any idea of what happens after the 26th? They seem to be in a hurry somewhere.
I don't currently have an answer, I would imagine the car is leaving the country though wherever it is headed. Not sure if it has to do with customs, or with shipping, but I can imagine that since this is a last minute adjustment to have the car they could have a shipping deadline to get the car back out of the country with the carrier they want to use. I'll ask

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Those are spectacular, Prash. They even rival some of the best pro shots. :applause:
Thank you so much Gaston! You sure did make me grin like a 2 year old with your kind words :biggrin:

Hoping to do better next Geneva as my set up must be a whole lot more advanced :)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts