BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Holy moly, if the real car comes out looking anything like that it will be a sight to behold. The render almost looks like its chrome-turquoise instead of the usual gloss finish.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Not sure if thats a real rendering or not, saw that a couple of weeks ago but alot of the usual carbon parts is in the turqouise colour wich made me think it was a fan rendering. Unless you got this from inside that is...

+those are lime green accents, not yellow ;)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Like you say, it is clearly a "fan" Photoshop of #115's render. CF is "shining trough" in the front/at the roof, and the accent scheme is an "old one" (from before #115 was painted).. But it should be good enough for a teaser, as it's based on knowledge they got from sneaking around the factory looking trough windows.. that kind of stuff..

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not sure who did this render, either Koenigsegg themselves or a fan! But based on what you guys say, I am starting to believe its more or less the handy work of someone outside HQ!

Nonetheless, the car should be quite close to this render which is stunning :^)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I assume that's a Swedish blonde rubbing that fender. Without doubt the Espada is legendary...but I'm honestly not really sure which one to pick, did I ever have the choice. :p

·
Registered
1,311 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Like all of us, I love all Agera's but I haven't been stunned this much on first sight since #094! Neither would be my ''first pick'' but wow... It looks outstanding!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Some news about this beauty! This is #122 and is heading to Japan!

Source is someone who has over 51% of Ferrari VINs and has a database probably only 1 or 2 other can rival when it comes to Ferrari's!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts