BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
When i first saw this car in the Shmee video i noticed a different exhaust system. I assumed that it must be the One:1 system and that it had gotten the engine upgrades.
When i now look at One:1 engine pictures i see that they dont have that exhaust either...

Is this a new RS exhaust system?
Have anyone seen this on any car earlier?
Is it a temporary exhaust for the first factory start up?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Would anyone know when we would start seeing more of this car? Its Geneva time in under 20 days now to be honest and hence my question :^)

And to Joey's question, I am pretty stumped but do understand his question! Would anyone else know more?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
K'segg usually keep the Geneva cars a secret, so I don't think we will see alot more of it before March 3rd. If I can get good flight tickets I plan on making a day trip down to the show, should be exciting :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Seems crazy that they will finish this car and the Regera by Geneva...this car was at like stage 5? In the Shmee video and the Regera was still a chassis...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Things are usually quite crazy at the Egg factory approaching the time for the Geneva show...

Seems crazy that they will finish this car and the Regera by Geneva...this car was at like stage 5? In the Shmee video and the Regera was still a chassis...

·
Registered
105 Posts
True, plus I don't expect they will be 'properly' finished necessarily will they? Not too sure about previous years but they don't have to be perfectly setup with the final gearbox settings and software etc, they don't even have to be drivable really because they're just going to be on show.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Based on the previous Shows, car ''must'' be visually completed, at least exterior and shiny of course, take 2015 Regera case as a good example...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
^Not difficult to do at all, since it's 3D printed, all they have to do is to add the middle section in the CAD-file, and send it over to the 3D-printer company (Arcam).

Red accents, getting ready..
@ fastcarsandguns

·
Registered
50 Posts
When you're going through the gears it's very tight indeed, the owner was very pleased with the gear changes compared to the Agera R he drove a few years ago!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Few more photos of #118 from the Koenigsegg owners event!

This car looks out of the world in 'natural lighting' although it was dull and gloomy all the while in Sweden :D

IMG_6069.JPG

IMG_6118.JPG

IMG_6129.JPG

IMG_6182.JPG

PS - Will also have my Geneva 2016 pictures out soon!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts