BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was told this render previously posted by "Prash" is *116, seems to be a Middle East car. Have not been spotted outside the factory yet (strange?)! Delivery was planed for July, have we missed this one?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I guess it's next of the line, #119 was spotted with the roof of #116 not too long ago. Looks more silver than white?
My guess is that Al Ain Class is the customer (like with #089) and that it will go up for sale very soon.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think #089 was always owned by someone at the Quwait koenigsegg/spyker/lamborghini/audi/andsomeothers importer/dealer.. yes it was for sale at alain class for some time, but I still think they where never involved in #089 ownership.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Weird that they are testing with another customer cars roof? One possibility is that the roofs paint work was defect and maybe thats why its late?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
We saw 099 with rear bonnet from 102 at some point (99 was late as well, maybe joeystockholm is onto something here). But 116 is the car who is late, so I don't get the pieces to really fit..

Btw, seems to be two generations of test drivers under that roof!? Edit: no wait that's not Robert sitting shotgun to the old testdriver Sonny?

·
Registered
535 Posts
I am just confused.

#119 the red RS has been seen with a white roof of another car (Probably #116)!

What I figure is the roof the the red RS was not ready and hence they put the white one and took it out for testing!

So this does imply a white car has some parts ready and is lying around in the factory which we have still not seen!

Its even more confusing since the Al-Ain render is silver and not white like #106! (Wonder if they changed their mind late and hence we have not seen a full white RS just yet!)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Are we sure this is #116?

Any chance that a few Regera monocoques were made for crash testing and given #116/117, making this car possibly #118 or #120?

I'm going to PM Jirre over at Lambopower, he was recently at the factory and maybe can help us out.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Are we sure this is #116?
No I'm not sure this is 116, this is what I have

Alain Class Motors Offcial Website | Alain Class Motors News April 1, 2014? (added later)
Al Ain Class has an Agera RS on order, which will be delivered by July 2015. An official showroom launch is planned later in the year.
New official Koenigsegg dealer in Dubai | Koenigsegg March 19, 2014
Al Ain Class has an Agera R on order, which will be delivered by first quarter 2015. An official showroom launch is planned later in the year.
About time it's being delivered?

+ I heard from a kid who use to hang around the factory and shoot pictures (after pushing him a bit, sorry about that), there is "pictures" of 116 online (hence "their" guess on 119 being 117). My guess was on this car ..

All in all I thought it was enough to post here. If I where sure "we" would have done it an exclusive for the registry.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts