BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Didn't want to do a 4 banger on the May 2015 spotted thread and hence posting this here.

Pictures are from today around 1 PM from another fellow Swedish Spotter and avid petrol-head.

#112.jpg

#112 2.jpg

Building such contacts was one of the main reasons I started Swedish Spotters a few years ago :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Exclusive to the forum users as you guys get it first.

#111 spotted on Edition wheels, probably in Switzerland. We finally have more information on this car :)

#111 1.jpg

#111 2.jpg

#111 3.jpg

#111 4.jpg

Special thanks a buddy who knows too much for his own good!

Enjoy guys! I think this is my personal fav One:1 now just cause of the wheels and interior! lovelove

·
Registered
535 Posts
Looks amazing! Those are not edition wheels though, edition wheels are 11-spoke, these are the 9-spoke wheels

Interesting choice, maybe pilot supersports on the forged aluminium wheels and PSC2s on aircores?
Excitement gets the best of you :^) Thank you for correcting Dave!

Although both CCXR Special Editions are fitted with 9 spoke wheels so I am still somewhat correct :D

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Gosh... this one is pretty. I'm old school but I think the silver wheels really make it pop. Maybe my favorite one now...

·
Registered
33 Posts
God that veneno is awful. How many million are they again? Such a shame.
That koenigsegg however looks lovely. The wheels do make it pop, although I think the blue accents could be a little brighter or a more contrasting colour to make them stand out more like silver accents. Would it still weigh 1360kg though?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
#111 in Geneva
Koenigsegg One:1 - 29 August 2015 - Autogespot

Licence plate for Equatorial Guinea (why use that in Switzerland)!?
The I expect this to be the only wheels to this car now when I noticed it's on Cup2. If there was two sets of wheels Sup2 would have been the natural choice for a light track set and alloys would have been the "street" set that could take some more of wet roads for example..

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
Are you sure about Equatorial Guinea? because if you look to the international country code GE stands for Georgia...
No doubt Equatorial Guinea, issued in Bioko North province. Teodorín Nguema Obiang son of the president is known for his supercars and extravagant lifestyle, could be an owner candidate. He have previously been thrown out of US and France. In France they seized 2 Veyrons, Enzo, mc12, cgt and several other super luxury cars (adding up to a total of 11 together with huge apartment in central Paris) ..

·
Registered
231 Posts
So the Swiss cops can seize #111 and sell it at an auction to some swiss guy and it will stay in Europe, cool.
Hey, we should start a fund a prepare for this.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Maybe this car also answers the question about any "screening" of a Koenigsegg customer. If Koenigsegg did screening about who should be able to buy their cars i hope they would have said "No" to this idiot. ( if it is the dictators son )..

21 - 40 of 57 Posts