BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I where outside the factory yesterday and i think that is 107 wich was at the runway at the same time as shmee. 111 where back at the factory after a few testruns. I got a Picture of it. But since this is my first post here i cant post a link to it. any suggestions ?

·
Registered
535 Posts
I where outside the factory yesterday and i think that is 107 wich was at the runway at the same time as shmee. 111 where back at the factory after a few testruns. I got a Picture of it. But since this is my first post here i cant post a link to it. any suggestions ?
Welcome aboard and great to have a spotter from Ängelholm:)

If you want to post a picture, click on the "Go Advanced" option which is next to the "Post Quick Reply" box in blue. There you will find a attachment clip where you can post pictures.

I sort of agree with you, the One:1 in picture looks way darker than #111.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you ive been following this forum for i while. But this forum have a setting wich prevents me from attching files until i have made 5 posts. this is post nr 2 :) I visit Valhall park in my work a couple of times every week so i see Koenigseggs quite often. 111 have a blue stripe on the side and blue mirrors

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome aboard! :cheers:

I upload my pictures to photobucket and link the IMG code in my posts instead, find it to be much easier than using the uploader on the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Seems like i have to spam this thread to reach 5 posts before i can post any links or attatchments so we can get an end to this cliffanger :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Seems like i have to spam this thread to reach 5 posts before i can post any links or attatchments so we can get an end to this cliffanger :)
Please dont spam this thread just to meet the 5 post criteria.

If you have the picture out on social media, do leave links below and we will gladly view it there.

Thank you.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Picture taken 21/5
Indeed its #111, blue CF with blue stripes rather than white as seen on #110. The interior also seems to look like beige as seen before.

I for love how a One:1 looks on black VGR's.

Also it does seem the blue tinting is stronger on this one and looks almost black. Cant wait to see more of this.

Thank you for posting and in future please dont spam any threads.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
^Belongs to Ivan Drago? :D

Blue carbon w/ creme interior has been my dream spec for a very long time, fantastic to see a One:1 in close spec!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Seeing as they invited 2-300 car enthusiats (maybe not all...) to a factory tour i'm very impressed that only 1 picture leaked on instagram, and only being available for a brief moment :D
Also i check tags on instagram all too often.... haha

1 - 20 of 57 Posts