BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have no doubt about you being Koenigsegg's fan more than Pagani's, just asked about these two pinky particulars. Cheers :)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
I have no doubt about you being Koenigsegg's fan more than Pagani's, just asked about these two pinky particulars. Cheers :)
I'd have #108 :) For me the brilliance of the Zonda is the simplicity of the car together with a gorgeus overall design. The Zonda JC and all the insane 760s are all epic, but doesn't have the features that I like som much in the Zonda F. Same story with the One:1 really, absolutley epic car but not the egg i would have, i'd stick with the "standard" Agera S for similar reasons to why i'd prefer a more standard Zonda ;)

With that said, i'm not going to turn this thread into a discussion about Zondas haha

:cheers:

·
Registered
535 Posts
I am starting to fall in love with the pink accent one:1. Oh not to mention the Zonda is absolute looker too.

Never in my wildest imagination did I believe I would be saying this one day, pink is the new purple ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'd have #108 :) For me the brilliance of the Zonda is the simplicity of the car together with a gorgeus overall design. The Zonda JC and all the insane 760s are all epic, but doesn't have the features that I like som much in the Zonda F. Same story with the One:1 really, absolutley epic car but not the egg i would have, i'd stick with the "standard" Agera S for similar reasons to why i'd prefer a more standard Zonda ;)

With that said, i'm not going to turn this thread into a discussion about Zondas haha

:cheers:
Enough said, I have to agree with your choice on these two, but I'm Zonda 760 fan in general. Long live both of them, Swedish as well as Argentine genius. :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
I was informed both #107 and #108 will indeed stay in Germany and therefore 5 out of the 7 One:1s will stay in Europe.

That is so awesome, since if they go to i.e. China, Honk Kong, UAE and so on, there are chances they might 'disappear'.

PS - I personally would have loved to see the pink One:1 in real, for me the color combination makes her very very photogenic.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts