BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for putting it on here, I'm a new member here, but have been looking at this forum for over a year. My account loggins weren't what I thought they were and I couldn't logging before you posted it.

As for the car, it is a brave colour choice but I think the pink contrasts nicely with the carbon fiber. I think most One:1's we will see will have the clear carbon.

Am I right in saying this is the first Koenigsegg One:1 with ALL of the highlights (Like the One:1 on NFS Rivals)?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Welcome Samtee!

Special color! Maybe not my first choice, but I have got used to #094 and #005 and quite like them now (they where absolutely not close to my taste to begin with). They push the buttons on my "supercar kid" that I have inside me :^) I think this one will do the same over time. I just have to put aside what I've learned about taste when growing up, and listen to my inner supercar kid :^)

For the Guangzhou Exhibition (Nov 20-29)? If that's the case then it's a bit sad they leaked and spoiled the "surprise".. But seems hard to keep secrets these days.. Anyways great to see a new spectacular egg on it's way! And exclusive for this forum!?

Edit: I think the mirrors should be accented and the roof air intake. Like in NFS Rivals, as samtee pointed out.

Edit2: Davvemannen, was it the pure excitement over a new Koenigsegg or desperate need of drugs(coffee) that made you shake when adding the accents? :^)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Welcome aboard samtee! :)

As of the car, definatly not my taste and something I would never consider. But somehow it does work..
The pictures we have of #108 are 2 weeks old so it should be pretty much assembled as of now, #107 probally ready for delivery very soon.
The BHP Project are taking delivery late 2014/early 2015, their car should be #5/6, probally #111. Now that means that #108, #109, #110 and #111 are going to be finished within 3-4 months. So as of Guangzhou, I think both #108 and #109 are good candidates.

From my understanding regular Ageras will be built inbetween the One:1 chassis, and obviously there doesn't seem to be any room before TBP are taking delivery. So I think #106-#111 are going to be One:1s, then at least 1 Agera in between and then One:1 #6 for the U.S. They need to have at least 1 MY15 Agera for Geneva in March, although it doesn't mean that it has to be a finished car though like #100 that was shown way before it was done.

Any thoughts?

re J_C: Hahaha i drew it in MS Paint on the mousepad on my laptop, not ideal for trying to make detailed renderings, but I think it serves the purpose i intended for it at least ;)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
It was a bit harder than I thought to work in photoshop (gimp) when you aren't used to it, but here is my shot on it. maybe my nuance is a bit too blue and too dark?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys!
If this is #108 I think it should almost be done now and could be ready for testing / fine-tuning. If it were me I would have made the accents blue or green, but to be honest you could paint a koenigsegg One:1 Brown and it would still be a thing of beauty! I wonder when we will see the first production Agera R with some One:1 spec? As One:1 engines and winglets etc have been available for a while now.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Still not perfect color.. but somthing like this? Added pink at the wheels like the NFS Rivals cheme, but maybe a little much of if, should be thinner lines.. and the side winglet at the front splitter got to much color as well..

Original picture

108 Probably at station 5 when pictured (or new at station 6 as of today?), that would put [email protected] [email protected] and [email protected] Would make the BHP car 110? The thub should be painted and ready for st4 (as of today or very soon?).

Edit: Maybe friend to this Shanghai MP4-12C?
But most of all this reminds me of the pink Zonda that went to Singapore. The IG pictures are was posted by the Koenigsegg dealer in Singapore..

·
Registered
8 Posts
That actually looks quite a bit more subtle than I was expecting! Can't wait to see some pictures of the finished car under better lighting, I think this owner might just be on to something...

Kit

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Serious bling-key, 500 diamonds! .. gets high points in the category "show off". Although it's really cool I put my respect mainly in another category, let's hope it gets some seriously driving done..

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
J_C, whatever photo program you're using, the protocol of my work computer will not display the photos you post these days. I'm missing out on too much stuff!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts