BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

106 Agera One:1 Silver, w Black & Orange accents

20K views 67 replies 12 participants last post by  tclm 
#1 · (Edited)

First One:1, Geneva 2014 LHD .. That's all we know so far about this specific car?

See less See more
#8 ·
i guess the price $2M is before taxes :crying2:
To me this price is quite realistic because with the standard agera r you have quite a really good base: everything is extreme from scratch so for the one:1 the work was "basic" : aero, update engine and a new active suspension.
But don't get wrong I known it represents a masterpiece of engineering. :goldcup:

#18 ·
It's funny how it all worked out, with the LaFerrari/P1/918/Veneno all coming out last year. People (I sheepishly admit even myself a bit) wondered how Koenigsegg could keep up, with all the tech those cars brought (except maybe the Veneno). All along Christian was doing this thing. We heard rumors of it, but nothing like this.

The One:1 will have the show all to itself. What a way to make the biggest splash.

#19 ·
Yes, this is the development car. 6 more will be built.

I can't wait to see the other paint schemes.

On an somewhat unrelated note, anyone else find it hilarious that almost-owner of #92 BC said the SuperVeyron was real and that the One:1 was just a rumour...and now its the complete opposite :D

#20 ·
Still dont get how this could street legal but damn thats an awesome car!! If the downforce is as affective as they say, i dont see any competition what so ever to this car.. Maybe on a very very tight track where i guess all power will be negative.. Honestly i think we have our next Top Gear track champion here!! And i will smoke everything on the green hell.. 6:20 - 6:30??

#23 ·
I hope we get to see some lap times, but I kinda doubt it. We never saw anything with the Agera R. However, maybe with their plans to bring the cars to several race tracks to GPS map them to make the cars go round faster, we'll see some lap times from various circuits.

As for top speed, its going to be difficult for them to find somewhere to do it. First they have to find a perfectly flat, at least 5mi long stretch of road with no potholes and such. Then get that stretch of road closed. Then do a run in each direction with the speed measured over a flying kilometer. And then pay for Guinesss to be there if they want to be in the record books. And since Guiness only recognizes a car as a production car if over 30 are built, the One:1 doesn't qualify anyway. But who cares about Guiness, I just want to see this thing to fast.

#27 · (Edited)
Well like I said, top speed really doesn't matter, and since there's only a few places in the world to do it anyway it's kind of pointless. But it does answer the eternal gearhead question, "What'll she do?" :) As far as Guinness is concerned, I'm not even sure about that 30 car thing, I never even heard of it before the whole Venom GT thing. I think it's just an internet rumor. If it were remotely true then the Ultimate Aero should have never held the record, nor the CCR for that matter. They also awarded the "Fastest accelerating production (my emphasis) car" to the Venom GT, a car built by purchasing a previously titled Lotus Exige as Step One. So screw them and their silly book, there's a lot of other ways to validate a top speed claim (hello FIA), just make sure you do it in two directions.

What might be more intriguing, as you say, would be some serious attacks on the lap records at various circuits. If the active aero and all the other nerdy bits (meant as a compliment!) work as advertised, we could see some unprecedented road car times. I believe there's a 13-mile loop somewhere in Germany that many like to use as a benchmark. :3: The Top Gear track, I'm not so sure, most of the corners are awfully slow, negating much aero advantage. Unless they could get the guys at Pagani to loan them some tires. :haha:

#33 ·
All specs listed on Koenigseggs website.

Koenigsegg One:1

Performance

Power output: 1 MW at 7500 rpm - rpm limiter @ 8250 rpm
Torque: over 1000 Nm from 3000 to 8000 rpm
Max torque: 1371 Nm at 6000 rpm
0 - 400 km/h approx. 20 sec
400 - 0 km/h approx. 10 sec
Braking distance: 28 m (100-0 km/h)
Max lateral g-force: 2.0 g
Emission levels: Euro VI

Aerodynamics

Cd 0.45-0.50 with adaptable rear wings
Frontal Area: 1.910 m2
Total Downforce at 260km/h: 610kg at 440km/h: 830kg
Flat underside of chassis. Venturi tunnels at front & rear of chassis/body
Active aero front and rear underside
Active triplex suspension
Maximized intercooler flow

Dimensions

Total length: 4500 mm
Total width: 2060 mm
Total height: 1150 mm
Ground clearance: Rear: 74-90 mm Front: 59-100 mm plus 50 mm lift system
Wheelbase: 2662 mm.
Front track: 1700 mm. Rear track: 1650 mm.
Front overhang: 944 mm Rear overhang: 900 mm
Fuel capacity: 74 litres
Curb weight 1360 kg (complete car ready to drive with 50% fuel,
100% fluids)
Weight distribution: 44% front, 56% rear

Transmission

Specially developed 7-speed dual clutch, 1 input shaft transmission with paddle-shift.
Electronic differential.

Chassis

Advanced high modulus carbon fibre chassis with F1 style honeycomb core and integrated fuel tanks for optimal weight distribution and safety.
Monocoque torsional rigidity: 65,000 Nm/degree.
Weight: 72kg.
Double wishbones, active ride height control and bevel carbon fibre springs with variable spring ratio.
Triplex damper in the rear.
Needle bearings and o-ringed wishbone bushings.
Fully machined aerospace grade aluminium uprights with SKF LeMans specification 150mm angle contact ball bearings.
GKN hollow/gun-drilled driveshafts.
Koenigsegg Z-style progressive and lightweight anti-roll bars front and rear.

Engine

Koenigsegg aluminum 5,0L V8, 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts with flex-fuel capability.
Compression: 9.0:1
Bore: 92 mm Stroke: 95.25 mm
Sequential, multipoint fuel injection.
Variable geometry twin turbo chargers.
1.8 bar boost pressure.
Dry sump lubrication.
Carbon fibre intake manifold with optimized intake tracts.
Tig-welded ceramic coated Inconel exhaust system manifold with merge collector.
Weight: 197 kg

Brakes

Front brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 397 mm, 40 mm wide. 6 ceramic piston calipers.
Rear brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 380 mm, 34 mm wide. 4-piston calipers.
Traction Control. F1-style for optimal performance with 5 different handling modes.

Steering

Rack and pinion power assisted steering. 2.7 turns lock-to-lock.
Turning circle: 11 metres. Electro-hydraulic power-assisted.

Wheels

Koenigsegg Aicore™ carbon wheels with centre locking.
Front: 19” x 9.5”
Rear: 20” x 12.5”

Tires

Specially developed Michelin Cup 2 tires.
Front: 265/35 – 19” (Y)
Rear: 345/30 – 20” (Y)
Speed rating: 440 km/h

Body

Two-door, two-seater with fixed roof. Body made from pre-impregnated carbon fibre/ kevlar and lightweight sandwich reinforcements.

Electrical System

Unique Koenigsegg developed electronic control systems including:
body, engine, transmission, traction and stability control and power management. Solid state digital semiconductors - minimalizing need for physical fuses or relays. Can bus operated and fully programmable
functionality.

Equipment

Lightweight glass system, power windows, adjustable pedals and steering column, One:1 stitching, adjustable light weight race seats, carbon ceramic brakes, Sport ABS, ESC, active ride height, power steering, power brakes, 6 point racing seatbelts, intelligent LifePo4 battery, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, proximity key, car cover, rear view camera.

Optional Extras

One piece racing bucket seats, active shock absorber settings, full clear carbon body, custom body striping, upgraded audio system, painted calipers, personalized logo on rear hood, anodized black aluminium interior, custom leather One:1 custom luggage set, custom diamond encrusted key, titanium exhaust outlet, active noise cancellation, 3G telematics system, variable turbo geometry.

3 Year Warranty

#35 · (Edited)
Looks like 105 to me... The top part of the number has the flat then 90 degree turn like in a 5.

I imagine it wouldve been built up from someone who's getting a One:1's Agera R. One of the Chinese owns maybe or #91, he's owned a lot of Egg's right?

Edit: That doesn't make sense if its built up from an owners Agera R because its their development car, so its probably #77 that went through an extremely quick rebuild or #86 (but I kinda doubt it).

Maybe Tim was just saying that it shares the same chassis/suspension as an Agera R? It was built up from that platform?

#36 ·
It's the dev car so this one is Koenigseggs. It's not #077, parts of #091 has been at the factory for a while and been dissassembled so it's very possible that Koenigsegg bought the car to use for the One:1 dev car. This means that they can re-use alot of parts wich would lower the development costs rather dramaticly. #091 hasn't been seen on the road since summer 2012, but parts like the bonnet has been spotted in the factory. If this is indeed #091 or any other Agera it has gotten a new VIN.

#37 · (Edited)
This is a new car, no doubt! It's made of another (F1 standard) carbon fiber quality (saves 20% weight) with (probably) new layups and everything (read the press release)!
20% lighter carbon chassis and body due to implementation of M46J & M55J high modulus fibers
Edit: .. could be 105 .. .. but should be 106, as Koenigsegg rejected "my" earlier claim that 105 (spotted by joeystockholom) pictured with roof scoop and CvK holding a front wiglet for One:1 was the "one". Now when we know more, it's obvious that the roof is just a loose part as the rest of the car is not One:1

#38 ·
Audio on the clip was horrible for me, all I could hear was the music in the background, so I missed all of that. I think what he means is that the One:1 is generally based on an Agera chassis, in terms of its shape and dimensions. Like J_C says, supposedly the monocoque is unique to the One:1 with a different weave of carbon. If that's the case then I doubt its a rebuild of an earlier car.

I think we knew this car was the development car already going in, very nice of Koenigsegg to label it so clearly for us! :D I'm sure when clearer photos surface in less than 24 hours now, we will see the door sill much better!

#39 ·
I think the chassis in the photo of CvK and the winglet is the One:1 chassis and it is #105, frankly. I asked Koenigsegg on their Facebook page if it was the One:1 and they said it wasn't. They told me "we can't tell you what it is, but it isn't the One:1", but I kinda think they weren't telling the truth because they didnt want the hype of the One:1 and such to build early.

I could be completely wrong though, maybe someone just ordered a fixed roof/hoodscooped Agera R. But remember even though the One:1 is fixed roof, in the production line photos the roof wasnt fixed, it was still open top.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.