BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I think it's good that they're keeping their word with 6+1 cars, CvK said in an interview somewhere that they thought 6 was a good number, but afterwards regreted not building more since they have gotten tones of inquires. It's like Lamborghini with the Veneno, limits production to 3 but realize the demand is much higher, so they decide to make 9 roadsters to make more $$$. Honestly, if i were one of the 3 Veneno owners i'd be a bit pissed. The owner of #106 could always change the spec if he/she wanted to, and i assume they're doing a RHD conversion before delivering it.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #63 (Edited)
@Knutstorp ring
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U-mKW47bX4g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
4 Posts
Some trivia information here, watching APEX: The Story of the Hypercar.
One:1 was about to have an orange stripe around its Aircore wheels.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It was some time ago now we saw some new footage of Koenigseggs in action (apart from the steady flow of clips showing endless parking manoeuvres and standstill revving from several angles), but this one from Koenigsegg Japan's facebook site I found interesting.

It is an onboard alternate angle of the Suzuka session in 2015 with #106, and I think it's definitely the best video available for studying the rear wing in action. You can clearly see the wing cycling between its different settings at various parts of the track, and it's also easy to get an understanding of the aero forces involved during high speeds. It flexes and moves about quite considerably, which isn't strange considering the loads it transfers from the air flow to the car structure.

Koenigsegg Japan's FB site also features some other nice exclusive clips and photos, so it's well worth a visit.

https://www.facebook.com/koenigseggjapan/videos/932721726836441/

61 - 68 of 68 Posts