BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Simple and classic interior 5/5 (but probably loads of reflections in the windscreen?). No go-faster stripes just one color. The simple and beautifully main shape of the car becomes less disturbed by air vents and other details when it's all the same color. This is almost a 100% match on my teen dream.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Holy crap, this car is breath taking.

I will have my pictures uploaded by tonight.

It is NOT black however, just like the Agera S from Geneva it is a very dark red / maroon color. Very hard to tell, doesn't photograph well.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Holy crap, this car is breath taking.

I will have my pictures uploaded by tonight.

It is NOT black however, just like the Agera S from Geneva it is a very dark red / maroon color. Very hard to tell, doesn't photograph well.
Interesting...is it more apparent in person?

I find it very intriguing that two cars in a row would be ordered with the same near black color...but it doesn't seem like they're the same owner as one is RHD and the other LHD...we've never seen this color on Koenigseggs before.

Maybe it is black but this is just how Koenigsegg achieves the color black? This is confusing now.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Interesting...is it more apparent in person?

I find it very intriguing that two cars in a row would be ordered with the same near black color...but it doesn't seem like they're the same owner as one is RHD and the other LHD...we've never seen this color on Koenigseggs before.

Maybe it is black but this is just how Koenigsegg achieves the color black? This is confusing now.
I was thinking the exact same thing, very interesting for cars almost back to back, it is slightly more apparent in person, though it has to be the right light or else it is just black.

Here are rough pictures, I will have more later and hopefully a VIN

This one shows the color the best, look at the light hot spots, it's a dark cherry in my book.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yes!!!! I can't wait to hear what they said. Write everything down so you don't forget! haha. That's great to hear. I need to meet him in my life.

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Full VIN posted on Koenigsegg-Registry.net!

Thanks Mr. New York! I'm sure you've enjoyed the show so far!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Wait...so I read the comments and all, but where does it say its leaving NYIAS? He could've just posted a photo of the car from when it was spotted on the streets earlier in the week...

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Wait...so I read the comments and all, but where does it say its leaving NYIAS? He could've just posted a photo of the car from when it was spotted on the streets earlier in the week...
OOpps my wrong, I just assumed that when it said "It's been a pretty nutty week at work", with a picture of the car outside the exhibition.. besides I've not been at work this weeks makes me kind of not knowing what day it is. The Koenigsegg will probably stay at NYIAS for another week! sorry, changed it right away!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I was at the manhattan motorcars booth, and dealership and didn't see that guy at all, but at any rate the car is at NYIAS all week, and should be at the dealership for about a week after a well.

Not really sure where to post this, but CvK and the president of Manhattan motorcars both confirmed the last One:1 will be coming to the U.S, should arrive in 10 months. No buyer as of yesterday, so if you know anyone ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Well, there's got to be someone in the US who really wants one.
In speaking to Jens and CvK, they said they are actually going to select the buyer, it's not just going to be anyone. They ideally want someone that already has a Koenigsegg, and the best part about it, when you sign the paperwork, there's a special agreement you make whereas you HAVE TO take the car out several times a year to various track days, Koenigsegg events, and the car MUST be driven. I think that's so great. This also means that each of the other cars also will be in the public eye a few times a year. He said they were going to break the records at the nurburgring, and Leguna Seca with the car.

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Can I have you give them my number? I'm very close to Road America, I'll make sure it gets out several times a year!

Oh, wait. Buyer. Yeah, that might be a problem!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Can I have you give them my number? I'm very close to Road America, I'll make sure it gets out several times a year!

Oh, wait. Buyer. Yeah, that might be a problem!
My number comes first ;) Either way were still about 10 months from delivery, I'm sure one of the U.S Koenigsegg owners will decide that they want another, and they will pull the trigger.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts