BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
That's different, not sure how I feel about it! Will be interesting to see on the finished car.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Not the standard Agera front splitter? And there is something with the mirrors too? If this picture is from today (or yesterday) it has to be somone else? 105 needs to be in NY 17th, transport two days? detailing two days and .. yes maybe.. but I still think it's another car?

·
Registered
344 Posts
They use a special front splitter during testing, maybe thats why you think it looks odd? Looks like the same mirrors to me? Notice its not Robert S drivning.. I think..

·
Registered
232 Posts
Personally don't think #105 will be ready in time with getting the car here and set up, the car has to be in place and ready by 7:15am on 16th, that doesn't give it much time to get detailed, and arrive for the show because it'll have to be in place probably the night of the 15th.

I'm thinking that it might just be #77, seeing as it recieved the "R" upgrade recently, Koenigsegg might just say it's MY14. Plus, the car has already been in the states once for the NFS movie, not sure if that holds any bearing on paperwork and such

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
yeah splitter looks different. And i belive the test splitter always looked like a regular Agera splitter? For the record, it looks like it's RHD and not LHD like i originally said? If so probally not for New York. #086 instead?
Look at the vents and at the intrument bay thing.

Edit: Might be testing on #104?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Excellent!!! Black on caramel is incredible. I think that is solid black too. Note the clear carbon wing, very cool. I love black/carbon mix. I wonder if #103 will be at Beijing? That car should be done and I think its going to China right?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Excellent!!! Black on caramel is incredible. I think that is solid black too. Note the clear carbon wing, very cool. I love black/carbon mix. I wonder if #103 will be at Beijing? That car should be done and I think its going to China right?
Yes!!! Yes. I think so too, Yes. Me to. I've been thinking the same thing about *103, reminds me of how #085 sat at the factory "forever" (a few months) before it was shown at 2011 Top Marques Macau.

Agera R

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
It's certainly very pretty! Almost like a tribute to old #004.

·
Registered
232 Posts
In the first picture there that Porsche has an NY plate/tag so the car is already here! I leave in just a few hours.

Of course many pictures, and VIN will be coming your way :)

My first Agera!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
#004 is one of my old favorites. Too bad it's just collecting dust and losing parts.. Maybe time to put this one at the TG track (to pick up where it's forerunner didn't go 11 years ago when it was there)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hmm, the lighting makes the interior look very bright and the car almost look like that deep red color on #104 that we thought was black, and it kinda looks the exposed carbon center look weird, but I'm sure in the flesh it will look a lot better.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
#004 is one of my old favorites. Too bad it's just collecting dust and losing parts.. Maybe time to put this one at the TG track (to pick up where it's forerunner didn't go 11 years ago when it was there)
Would love to know the story about this car.. Born as a demo-car, and now used for spare parts? Definatly my favorite after #002. #004 did actually go on the track, didn't go so well though.. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDSo-ihfbGY

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Would love to know the story about this car.. Born as a demo-car, and now used for spare parts? Definatly my favorite after #002. #004 did actually go on the track, didn't go so well though.. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDSo-ihfbGY
Ahh, now I remember I even linked the complete episode in this cars thread.

I don't Know if it's used for spares, but if it's "THE covered car" it seems to be incomplete. Can't find it now, but I know there is a picture or movie from a factory visit where the wheels where not completely covered and the light color directly made me think of #004.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts