BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
I just joined a few weeks ago and now have 100,700. I look forward to my first 100K in the Beast!

·
Registered
569 Posts
106,XXX right now. It's my daily driver and it's more reliable than the 2008 X5 we own. :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
134k, 9.5 yrs old. Just getting battery replaced. New clutch at 107k. Some road damage repairs on brakes. Still enjoy driving like when it was new.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
on 91 South in CT 2-3 miles before the Merrit Pkwy, there is a nice 3 mile strip with 4 lanes and no cars in sight, so i had to see how fast i can get the beast in 5th gear :)
You got lucky for doing that. You got away with no cops in sight. 91 south always have had state troopers hiding somewhere on the weekends. I would probably never did it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
You got lucky for doing that. You got away with no cops in sight. 91 south always have had state troopers hiding somewhere on the weekends. I would probably never did it.
yea 91 can be bad but i have been traveling between Boston and NYC every week for the past 4 months so i know every corner of the Merrit 91 and 84, and when going southbound a few miles before the Merrit there is a very road opening (2 miles) where there is no cop in sight :blabla:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just passed 120K, putting plenty of miles on now with a 500mi weekly R/T instead of my usually weekly flight. It's had its spell of maintenance need$, but I knew that going in.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just crossed 126k And my first 1k miles in the car personally.

One of the rare things in life that exceeds my expectations. And they were lofty going in. We are all extremely fortunate

Reactions: Mdirty9

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I'm in the same boat as hawe, coming up on 148k with original bearings. Driven daily :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
108k here. About to replace the original clutch. Only other things that needed replacing were a broken sway bar mount and faulty thermostat.

It has been nice to spend more money on upgrades and preventative maintenance than repair bills. :)

edit: *knock on wood!*

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Wazup hommies! Almost 3 yrs and 35k miles later, Here we go!!:1:

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm at 168K. Bought the car with 140k, spent a lot on getting things up to date. (Clutch, fuel pump, alternator, battery, etc...)...Love the car. Every time I even have remote thoughts of selling it I go for a drive and remember why I love the car so much.

121 - 140 of 186 Posts