BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So first off, big thanks to all the help from everyone and sponsors. Evolve Automotive, Flawless Energy Drink, Global Alliance, Hard Motorsports, Federal Tyres for getting the M5 ready for Global Time Attack.

Just installed my 100 cell cats and love the sound.. I'm running OE headers, 100 cell cats and straight pipes to magnaflow cans. Car pulls super hard and smooth. I will dyno soon and post videos.

Here is a video of the car, I let my buddy drive it to see how it sounds.
E39 M5 with 100 cell cats - YouTube

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Love the commentary: God Daamn! hiha

Reactions: bikerj11

·
Registered
443 Posts
Oh!! I'm glad you brought that up. I've got the Evolve Tune as well. Glad to know it doesn't throw!! I should've asked but thanks for the volunteer. Now I'm def SOLD!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Lol no prob.. If you are not tuned I don't know if u will throw a CEL or not.. got mine from manderalbendingsolutions.com
Did you install these yourself or have them installed? I'm from Athens and have Evolve's headers, tune, x-pipe, and Racing Dynamics exhaust but with stock cats. Probably my next mod to happen sometime over the winter months. Looking for a quality shop around the Athens/Atlanta area. I really don't feel content to drive up to just any muffler shop, and would rather go where known good service and quality exists. Any suggestions appreciated.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you install these yourself or have them installed? I'm from Athens and have Evolve's headers, tune, x-pipe, and Racing Dynamics exhaust but with stock cats. Probably my next mod to happen sometime over the winter months. Looking for a quality shop around the Athens/Atlanta area. I really don't feel content to drive up to just any muffler shop, and would rather go where known good service and quality exists. Any suggestions appreciated.
I used Extreme Proformance Muffler in norcross, ga.... only place I will got to and trust. Been going there for 7 years

1 - 10 of 10 Posts