BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to do a little mid summer cleaning of the garage. All prices do not include shipping. All Audio was taken out of a 2002 and was working when taken out. These prices are pretty low compared to what I have seen so these should go pretty fast.

Subs $169
Dsp amp $95
Cd changer $75
BM53 $170
Nav unit $95 (mk3)
Rear deck speakers $75

I also have a sent of Style 65 Wheels that I can post pics of.Very little rash but will need to be refinished at some point in my opinion. will come with tires about 50% thread dunlops. $800
Selling the style 65's cuz i am going to use the ssr's as winter and summer wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Sam, I'll take that MK3. Shoot me a paypal address. I can email you a shipping label once you've packed it up. Just give me weight and dimensions.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lsmo, Fortis called them first but if that falls through you are next in line

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MK3 and subs are sold.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will do all of this when I get back in town on sunday. Sorry for the delay

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Responded to most requests. And no I will not part rears

Reactions: twiggym5

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
Sam will get back to you shortly. He's at the high point of college baseball recruitment, playing tournament after tournament, but he will get back to you.

--Peter

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry about that. Wheels were spoken for very fast and that is the only reason why I havent posted pictures. If that deal falls through I will. If anyone just wants to see the pics of the wheels anyway, PM me your cell or email and ill send them too you. The Bm53 came with my car when I got it I didnt install it myself. The Bm53 has already been called "dibs" on but no deal has been reached. If McFlan doesnt reply soon it will go to the next person. Thanks for yalls patience.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wheels are sold. Bm53 is still for sale. pm for more pics.

·
Registered
114 Posts
is the dsp amp still available?

Sorry Im digging up an old post. I think my amp is toast and IM trying to find a replacement

1 - 20 of 22 Posts