BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all know what this is by now. The question is, who's in?

Tomorrow.
9am
Santana Row

I know a handful of you guys will be at SS representing Norcal M5 supremacy (thanks). But what about the rest of you?

I plan to head over to check out the McLaren P1. Never seen one in person. Must do so.

Not so much caring about the forced parking in the small lot that no one gives a rats about.

So I'll likely shoot down the strip to get my red carpet moment and then turn around and hit the MAIN parking garage. I'll park on the top floor if anyone wants to join.

Short notice? Yes I know. Least you all aren't drunk yet though...

Any takers?

1) Jon - F10 M5
2)
3)

Cheers,
Jon

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I will be there in spirit while blazing down the Coalinga Municipal Airport strip at 150+mph

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
It's supposed to rain tomorrow!

If it looks sunny, I might try to come out for a bit since I had to cancel on the AA7 event.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's supposed to rain tomorrow!

If it looks sunny, I might try to come out for a bit since I had to cancel on the AA7 event.
oy...good point, Tony... didn't even expect rain tomorrow... :p

Same plan...if it looks horrid around 9a tomorrow, I'll likely bail.

cheers,
Jon

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool man. The forecast isn't looking favorable for tomorrow... :/

Rain starts early and basically goes on throughout the day.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I must be getting old....I don't have anything better to do on a Saturday. I'm heading up there this morning despite the possible rain.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ugh. Woke up at 8 and it was pouring in my neck of the woods. So i decided to skip. How was it, bink? Pls post glorious p1 pix :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am in the bay almost every weekend. It rained until around 10am...then cleared up nicely. The McLarens were out in force...10 in total and 2 P1s! The new Lambos made it out too.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Great. Was about to go pick up one of those P1s and the Hurucan as a DD but now they're damaged goods with the rain drops. Guess I'll just keep my money. :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts