BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the drag strip last night to see what my m6 can run. Ended up doing a 12.001 at 119mph. 60ft was 1.8. I wanted that 11.99 so bad, but I couldn't pull it off. I am still very happy with my results considering my car is basically stock.

Mods are secondary cats/resonator delete, and RPI ram air kit. Running on Kumho street tires.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I went to the drag strip last night to see what my m6 can run. Ended up doing a 12.001 at 119mph. 60ft was 1.8. I wanted that 11.99 so bad, but I couldn't pull it off. I am still very happy with my results considering my car is basically stock.

Mods are secondary cats/resonator delete, and RPI ram air kit. Running on Kumho street tires.
NICE RUNS!! Great times actually for basically a stock car. Your MPH is 6 more than mine and time over half a second quicker! Shows how slow the cabrio really is. Any vids of the run?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NICE RUNS!! Great times actually for basically a stock car. Your MPH is 6 more than mine and time over half a second quicker! Shows how slow the cabrio really is. Any vids of the run?

Thanks.. All I have is this crappy cell phone video...

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Not bad at all. You do need to invest in a nice HD cam so you can preserve for posterity.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts