BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
The pictures are from November

The articles are full of faults
* Revealed September 2012, when actually it was revealed at Lergökarallyt in August 2012.
* The numbers mentioning prices and taxes are taken from nowhere, they are way way to high!!
* The car was to my knowledge never registered in (or even been to) Malaysia!
* Says the car was shipped to Guangzhou, I don't know how this works, why Dongguan, Guangzhou, Zhanjiang (customs office) are mentioned in China. To my knowledge this car was taken trough Vietnam, nothing else! After it was seized it was stored in Quang Ninh (Vietnam) for a short period, until Chinese government decided they wanted it for some "show of thing"? And probably made up a story about how much it was worth, and where it was impounded.

The car is already washed and moved from that storage, maybe already sold at a "very small auction" to someone in a "god position" to make such a deal?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
^noticed alot of the wrongs aswell.. Iv'e become used to the fact that most car new sites are really crap and posts wrong info out to the public.. Especially the swedish ones haha

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
One funny thing, when BLT was seized media talked about a cost of $2.35 million + tax = $4.7 million or 30 million yuan.

Yet when the car was auctioned in November last year it reported to sell for 9.79 million yuan (+ bribes). Someone present at that "very small" auction got a car well under half of the Chinese market price!! Businesses as usual..

Last seen March(could be January) in Shenyang

Attachments

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
FFF-Automobile getting some love at last!
Welcome home!7082 and 7093. In our power factory to get rejuvenated!

I also think this can be seen as a verification on the chassis number that always was a guess made by me (but it seemed "logical" as #092 was made before it an #094 after when studding pictures form the production line at the time).

Edit: Some other recent pictures..

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
I also think this can be seen as a verification on the chassis number that always was a guess made by me (but it seemed "logical" as #092 was made before it an #094 after when studding pictures form the production line at the time).

I'll take that as confirmation as well. Not that it really had any other place to go.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts