Registered
2,881 Posts
lookin good brother...

Reactions: SBM6

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Very nice.

I just had my QD7's done in semi-gloss Jet black and they turned out (almost) as nice as yours.

Cheers /// :cheers:

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
By far my favorite wheel for this car. I would buy a set today if only (i) I was't already the proud owner of 2 sets of M6 style wheels and (ii) these didn't cost as much a 2 hours with Spitzer's "friend"!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Pics

OK, here are the updated pics post Dinan. Enjoy.

Although I will be changing the springs to Hartge because the drop is not quite enough. The Hartge springs will take it down another 11mm rear and 8mm front. That should be perfect. I have to say that this car handles amazingly now. The mono-ball bearings really increase steering feedback as compared to the M5 with the Dinan Stage II suspension.

Current mods are:

CF Removed
BMC Filters
RPI Scoops
CF Shift Knob
Neez QD7 Satin Charcoal Grey Metallic

Dinan:

TB's, Diff, Stage II Susp, Front and rear CF Strut braces, Lower control arm mono-ball bearings, F&R BBK Red, Stage II Software, Pedals, Red Logo Mats

Upcoming:

EvoSport Headers, Race Cats, Resonators, Pulley

Dinan Mufflers

CF SMG Panel, CF Cupholder, CF Mirror Covers, CF Door Pulls, CF iDrive Panel, CF iDrive Knob, CF Cupholder insert, CF Lower Steering Cover, CF Handbrake, CF Front Grills, CF Side Gills

Hamann Side Skirts (Body Color), Carbon Roof Spoiler, Carbon Rear Spoiler, Rear Apron (Body Color)

Vorsteiner CF Hood (ttm6 style), Front Lip (custom style)

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
GP - The car looks amazing :cheers:

I'm curious - Did BMW change the sterring wheels for the 2008 models (both M5 and M6)? I have a 2007 and the wheel i.e., leather looks different.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wow the car looks great!! what tire size do u have front and back? If you put
Front: 265/35/20
Rear: 285/30/20 will there be any rubbing?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Bill,

Yes, the steering wheel is changed to a softer, more supple leather with a little more padding I believe. Feels great compared to the older ones.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Bill,

Yes, the steering wheel is changed to a softer, more supple leather with a little more padding I believe. Feels great compared to the older ones.
Thats because you dont have the heated steering wheel option. Those with the heated wheel option get the hard type.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Beautiful car. Why are you using a garage door opener instead of the Homelink?
I couldn't program my garage door opener to my car and I gave up after 20 minutes. I don't know if it is because my opener uses a special type or that my remote won't program because its a house alarm one as well. I reset it all, even did the whole blinking thing and no use.:1zhelp:

Anyway, Petro the car looks awesome and I like where you mounted your V1.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I couldn't program my garage door opener to my car and I gave up after 20 minutes. I don't know if it is because my opener uses a special type or that my remote won't program because its a house alarm one as well. I reset it all, even did the whole blinking thing and no use.:1zhelp:

Same issue with my garage door opener. Dealer said not unusual and they are going to program it for me at my house. Try asking your dealer about this.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Same issue with my garage door opener. Dealer said not unusual and they are going to program it for me at my house. Try asking your dealer about this.
Great, now my buddies who are frequently over will quit giving me crap for not being able to program it.

·
Registered
836 Posts
GP,
Very Nice!!!
Love the wheels, car looks awesome. Now get rid of those amber reflectors up front. The better your car looks the more they stand out.
And I thought I had the mod bug.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Your car looks awesome....I hate you.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Geezzzz.....Sick sick Sick!!!!

Dinan Stg II is nuts!!...looks awesome...how much did it set you backdd?

Don't forget to get rid of the orange front reflectors...

Btw, where are you ordering all the CF interior parts? I am interested in a CF lower steering wheel cover...

21 - 40 of 41 Posts