BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Teaser...

OK guys, I can't wait...

My wheels just came back from being refinished in a custom Anthracite Grey Metallic powdercoat. They look incredible, very unique. I am having Rogue Engineering 12MM spacers fitted up front and possibly 10MM spacers in the rear depending on the flushness of the wheel when they go on. They are being fitted right now. Will post up pics this afternoon when I get her back. I know you guys will be upset that I posted first without pics, but I need others in anticipation with me, lol.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Nice. Cant wait to see pics.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DANG IT!!! Just got off the phone with the shop. They had trouble locating the PS/2's in 20" sizes. Finally found a set. But the car won't be ready until 5 PM CDT, and I will be at home by then. So, pics will have to wait until morning! Crushed! Oh well, it is supposed to be more sunny tomorrow anyway. I know God must be making sure I can get good quality, daylight pics instead of mediocre, overcast pics. Cheers. The wait goes on.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
your killin us!!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
I cant wait to see the pics those rims are great lookin

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
well..............................................................................................

where are the damn pics ???

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Coming shortly... I stopped by the shop this morning and it's a long story. Bottom line is the tires are going on right now.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me start by saying I am very disappointed with the pic quality. I guess that's what you get when you ask someone else to take pics. But, the wheels in person are amazing. They have a very cool satin metallic anthracite finish. A good compromise between matte and gloss IMO. The car is now headed to the dealer for Dinan suspension, so before anyone comments on the need to lower the car, it's being done. I will post updated pics with a clean car after that install. I think the wheels themselves are stunning, although you can't get the true effect with these pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is it just me, or from the angle of the last shot does the car resemble an Aston Martin?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Neil,

You would have really liked them how they originally arrived, I hear. Originally, they were 3D Superbuff (Chrome Look).

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Neil,

You would have really liked them how they originally arrived, I hear. Originally, they were 3D Superbuff (Chrome Look).
:nono:

actually i really digging the blk lately !! :confused:

i would've done the same as you , but i would've done them in a high gloss !!

although i have seen the one's you describe and they are hott !! i prolly would've rocked em chrome for a while , then i would've pc'ed the ****e outtta them !! :haha:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts