BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
The factory test car, #077 was crashed in September 2014, we haven't sen much of it since. But now it seems the rebuild have started?

Or could it be #030? or something else?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
I didn't notice, but actually it seems it could say 707782 ??? (or?) I'll have a deeper dive into this as both #082 and #077 had undamaged passenger door (like this car)..

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Spotted what I think might be #77 today. I was on the phone so I could not take a picture. Silver car like the picture above but with orange stripes. I´m guessing #77 since it did not have any masking. Regular RS-wing.
Thanks and welcome to the forum! I've heard about a production car with 106 scheme, could be #130 or #133? Unless it was in the service area (seen at the picture above), then it's likely #077. What else did you se??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks and welcome to the forum! I've heard about a production car with 106 scheme, could be #130 or #133? Unless it was in the service area (seen at the picture above), then it's likely #077. What else did you se??
I don´t know if it came from the service area. It was a darker silver then 106 but as you say, a scheme very similar. I quessed 77 since it did not have any masking or protection and the roads are not the best this time of the year.. To be honest it was a pretty boring spec and the winter wheels did not help. But I´m sure it will be epic when it´s finished!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts