BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2007 M5 and I'm having problems with my Aux input on the back of the center console. I recently purchased a Miccus BT Rx for the car to integrate BT audio as others on the forum have done. But after hooking it up I'm only getting one audio channel from it.

After trying 3 different mini-jack stereo audio cables (confirmed they're not mono), I figured out that the aux input jack is intermittent. When I plug a mini-jack cable into the aux port fully, I'm only getting the left channel out of the speakers.

If I wiggle the plug around as I plug it in, I can get audio out of both channels, but I lose the right channel when I fully insert the plug.

Does anyone on the board have experience with an issue like this one? Or has anyone repaired/replaced their aux input port due to an issue like this one? It's killing me to have just bought the BT adapter and only getting single channel audio out of it!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
i'm just running an aux cord to my iphone for music. never tried anything else.

dan

·
Registered
20 Posts
About to run a JL audio Bluetooth receiver connected to the aux...had this set up in my e60 535. Everytime you get In the car it connects.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts