BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Decided to take the leap and sell. I was the original buyer, car was garage kept throughout ownership (only saw rain twice):

2007 - Sapphire Black / Black Full Merino Interior / Brushed Aluminum Trim / SMG
94k MSRP, loaded with everything except ventilated seats and rear shades
40,000 miles.

Aftermarket upgrades:
Evosport Pulleys, Charcoal Filters out, BMC Filters, RPi Scoops & Block-off Plates, RPi ST Sec 1, RPi GT Sec 2 & 3, RPi R2 ECU, 20" HRE P40s w/ Michelin PS2s, Dinan Stg 2 Suspension, AIB v3.0, Black Kidneys & Sides, Bimmian Interior Xenon Kit, Hartge pedals & e-brake, Luminar tint

Tires have about 70% tread-life left

I still have factory wheels, and can be sold with those if you prefer. Also, car includes extended warranty, so covered for 6 years or 100,000 miles.

Asking $50,000.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, forgot to throw that it. Its SMG and 40,000 miles (actually like 39,xxx). But car does have extended warranty.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good looking car, and like to know if your interested of selling your rim?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good looking car, and like to know if your interested of selling your rim?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

There is a good chance I may sell it without the rims, so should have them available to sell. I'll keep you posted. Shoot me a PM though, just so I dont forget.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Really diggin' the wheels on your car!!! GLWS!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I'll be interested in some of the parts if you ever decide to part out.
GLWS!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Bodaddy,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I don't think I can PM you right now, but here is my e-mail address: [email protected] <o:p></o:p>
So when you decide to sell the rim just drop me a line. Thanks!<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, thanks for the inquiries, but the car has already been sold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts