BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for 06 x5 4.8is fully loaded in Calif. Color choice silver, blue, red. I am graduated from black.
If anybody here want to sell or know somebody, please let me know.
I am not much active in these days but still here and enjoying my silver m5 everyday.

Thank you,
Miyoko

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'm on the other side of the country if you'd consider.
2006 Dinan 4.8iS, 111k miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,896 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

Thank you for your offer, but you are too far away!!
I am looking for low mileage x5 as much as possible.

Miyoko

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Dking078,

Yes, I found out that x5 myself also. I emailed , no response and called , no answer-----. so I give up. Something funny over there!

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Good luck with your search. These are great cars.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I have an 06 Le Mans Blue with 55k miles. Pm me if you are interested. I bought it from the original owner with 51k miles. Its a SoCal car from day one.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
x5

Hi Silent,
I am interesting to your x5. Would you describe its condition, the looks of inside, outside and service history so on----. If you have pictures to show, that would be great.
Thank you,
Miyoko.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Hi Silent,
I am interesting to your x5. Would you describe its condition, the looks of inside, outside and service history so on----. If you have pictures to show, that would be great.
Thank you,
Miyoko.

I dont really have any since selling it was not on the radar, but will take pictures today/tomorrow.

From what i know, the car was maintained by the BMW dealer until the factory warranty expired. Since my ownership, i've replaced the brake pump gasket (was leaking oil), 2 oil changes (every 3k with BMW Castrol 5w30) Fuel Pump / Filter ( 5 days ago), Bridgestone run flat tires (4k miles ago), alignment (4k miles ago), 6k Fog HID, 6K Headlight HID, 12w White Angel Eye Upgrade, New hood grills, New fog lights, New fender turn signals with LED, New wiper blades (front and rear), BMW Sun Shield, the car has a Thule Roof rack base unit. 12" Focal Sub with Amp/crossover, trunk has a sliding rack, Rear view camera. I guess i've done a lot of things in the little time that i've owned it. The wheels have been refinished in a slightly darker color than OEM.

Anyone on this board who knows me, knows how I treat my cars.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I knew i left few things out..
The 2 front air struts were replaced under factory warranty before it expired. They are 1k a pop.
Installed K&N filter less than 100 miles ago
LED License Plate lights
Integrated Iphone 4 charger, will work on Iphone 5 if you have the lightning adapter
V32 Firmware with Night Vision with ///M logo splash

Hardwired for Valentine 1, V1 can be included for extra $
Front 2 windows are tinted

Fully loaded with PDC, privacy shades, heated seats, heated steering wheel, Bluetooth, Panoramic sun roof, pretty much everything else is a standard option.
Have 2 keys with all original paperwork.

Ill PM you the price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts