BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I'm knew to this board and my M5. i just had some questions. (also this would be my first "supercar" like thing so take it easy on me :p)

1. When accelerating quickly do the wheels normaly slip? (this in not a high speed squeel but more like a low pitched tire slip should I get this checked by the dealer)
2. To custom exhaust or not to custom exhaust?
3. How do you remove the limiter on the speed?
4. Isn't the M5 one of the sexiest cars arround??? :p

Thanks in advance if you reply

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry Storm: BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

The M5 is my second car, coming from a 330Ci the experience is amazing!

1. Yes it is normal for the tires to spin under acceleration, you do have 500hp lol

2. Get an eisenmann race exhaust I love mine and my friends who have M5s all have the eisenmann race.

3. Get a software tune

4. Yes it is I love it! Welcome!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Welcome! BMWPower06 pretty much covered everything. Just wanted to add that you should make sure you hear an Eisenmann race exhaust in person if you are thinking about getting one. It has an awesome sounds, but it is LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have to agree with all of the above - BMWPower06 hit the nail on the head with his answers. And I have heard is exhaust - it is loud - but it makes the hair on your arm stand up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts