BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I'm selling my M5. It's an 2006 E60 M5 with 50,675 miles on it.

- Indianapolis Red Exterior
- Black Extended Leather Interior with Aluminum trim
- 7 speed SMG transmission
- GPS Navigation with Voice commands
- In dash CD and 6-disc CD changer
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Park Distance Control
- Multi Function seats with active width adjustment

The car is Certified Pre-Owned with the BMW extended warranty until 01/06/2012 or 100,000 miles on the odometer whichever comes first. This is a huge deal as it provides the piece of mind that the vehicle is backed by a BMW warranty.

The tires are OEM Continentals in like new condition. The car has a clean Carfax and Autocheck, no accidents, no frame damage, no paintwork whatsoever. The exterior and interior are in great condition. The dashboard trim has a small chip but that's about the only thing, and for a 06 car these minor things are to be expected.

The car is stock, with the exception of having the charcoal filters removed. It's located in the Central Florida area but will ship at buyer's expense.
Asking $38,500. Shoot me an email kthx84 [at] gmail [dot] com with your offer and/or questions. The car is also for sale on the lot of a local dealership I know, I will update this thread if it sells over there.

1 key, all manuals, and Navigation DVD included.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Very nice! Why are you selling? Got mine 2 months ago, if I had seen this I would have been all over this! Good luck on the sale, you should have some good interest.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Man I love this color and would be all over this if I didn't just get an E39 couple of months ago.
Won't have hard time selling this.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Very nice! Why are you selling? Got mine 2 months ago, if I had seen this I would have been all over this! Good luck on the sale, you should have some good interest.
I bought it 3 weeks ago, but the wife didn't feel the color. She had her heart set on Silver, so I'm selling this one and getting me a Silver. I figure as long as I get my V10, I'm happy :)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
at least you told your wife or your wife knew about the car. I just came home with the M5 one day for a so-called "surprise". It took a little while to get out of the dog house! She seems to "accept" the silver.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't mind having someone surprise me with an M5. It can be orange or pink, I'll still get crazy excited! :)

Back to the car, I'm really motivated to sell quick. So to whoever's interested, feel free to email me with any additional questions or offers. I can direct you to a link with lots of pictures and a free carfax.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts