BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price Lowered 06 M5 Silverstone GT exhaust

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Year: 2006
Make: BMW
Model: M5
Price: $33000
Mileage: 45000
Color: silverstone II
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

The car is getting trade in 2 weeks, was trying to sell it last year but decided to held it for few months, need to let go now for a bigger car. Please find the link below for details.

Price is $33k firm (lowest price online with similar mileage and condition), listed on cars.com for $33.8k price is good for 6speed and M5board member only. I am making about $700 compare to the trade in offer from my dealership so yes price is firm and non-negotiable. clean carfax.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national

I've spent $2900 on this German made Meisterschaft exhaust GT2 with carbon fiber tips. The exhaust sounds perfect just slightly louder than OEM and yes OEM exhaust will be included in this car as well just in case if you want to keep it OEM. Angel light has been professional installed by the dealership so you don't get the ugly yellow eyes. The head light bulbs has been upgraded to 12k much much brighter than OEM looks bit blue at night. The car has been treated with complete Huper Optic Ceramic Tint throughout the car paid over $800 for job and over $1000 on full clear bra.

Imperfection: Some normal wear and tear, can't say the exterior is 100% perfect, few small dents barely noticeable, 2 small dents on the rear bumper. Increased emmission lights due to GT exhaust which can be easily shut off by any authorized shop.

Call Jay at 832-380-9090 (my cell) There is a buyer coming to see the car on Tuesday and may pick up with cashier check, first come first serve.

The car is located in Houston TX.
<!-- / message -->

1 - 2 of 2 Posts