BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Priced to sell quickly! Chicago NW suburbs.

<FONT color=black><FONT face=Verdana>Up for sale is my dream car. I absolutely love this car, but my wife hates it with a passion because she can't figure out how to drive the SMG...even in "D". I'm tired of all of the complaining, so I want to be done with the head aches and get something with a slush box that she can't complain about any more. After 21 years of marriage and 7 kids, I've chosen her over the car.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
</o:p>
<o:p>

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
willing to sell snowtires/ wheels separately? I'm in hoffman estates
I definitely will if I get a buyer for my car who doesn't want to buy the package with the car. Fortunately we still have some time before the roads get slick....maybe? :blink:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a quote from Bruce for a 4 yr/48k mile warranty (based on my current mileage) with identical coverages and deductible as mine for over $5700. With the warranty included, you are basically picking up a fully loaded, low mileage, never modded, fully documented and babied M5 for $27.2k. And we all know how important warranties are on these cars.

I'm shocked that I've only had a couple of people reach out to me for more info. This is by far the best deal on the board.

If you're worried about not having another car to get you around in the winter, don't forget that I have a full snow tire/wheel package available for only $500 more. It gets around like a SUV in the snow with this package.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot to add in my original post that the car also has Comfort Access (I replaced the Diversity Antenna in the spring to make the range go from 2 feet to over 150 ft) and it has the Logic 7 sound system.

I've also programmed many of the popular options, including turn signals in the HUD, auto folding mirrors with the remote lock button, mirror puddle lights on, auto close/open windows and sunroof by holding the lock/unlock button on the remote, seat belt buzzers off, nav warning screen off, headlight washers off, low fuel warning on at 1/8 tank instead of 1/4 tank, real time traffic in the nav, digital corrected speed in the cluster, and some other popular options. I can put the car into any configuration that a potential buyer would like. I also have the up-to-date nav discs.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wife says sell it now!

Price drop to $31.9k with the warranty. Add $500 for the snow tire/wheel package if you want it. Currently has 46.5k miles.

Best priced E60 M5 on the board bar none! :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just had 45k service completed today:

- Oil & filter
- SMG fluid
- Trans fluid
- Differential fluid
- Coolant flush
- Power steering fluid

Car runs like an absolute dream and needs nothing till its next oil change.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Dave;

Will you driving the vintage caddy that's in the driveway? Now that is probably full of gum!!

I presume you have found the Aston you wanted?
Bill

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL!!!! The Caddie is my son's car. No gum in that thing either. Engine was fully rebuilt over the summer due to the famous Northstar head gasket leak. Only 73k miles on that car. Not bad for a '97.

I did not end up buying the Aston. After much thought I came to the conclusion it is not practical enough for my family....especially with only 2 usable seats.

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Good luck Dave :M5thumbs:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts