Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
With the new infodisplay, very nice.

It is odd that a few Koenigsegg are sold in California since they are not emissionslegal there.

·
Registered
229 Posts
they're not emissions legal in cali?! damn, there goes my hopes and dreams. Favorite car in the world, and I can't even legally own one in california. rough

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
According to CarFax, this car was registered in Florida. So all you need to do is buy another house! :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
This car has been sold to two people that I know in Seattle. Roy Cats (catsexotics) and Ben (NWAS) have bought this Kegg and it will arrive in Seattle this weekend. I know Ben loves Black so I bet this car will get a Black wrap!

·
Registered
30 Posts
It has been delivered and he has driven 75 miles so far and loves it!!! I will try and make it out there this spring and I will get lots of pictures.

·
Registered
7 Posts
good times in the NW

:happybirt

The car is phenomenal, she's in good hands, and we're looking to get some miles on her. She needs some more exercise and more people deserve to see the incredible machine that the Koenigsegg team put together.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Woho, you're associated with the owner?

good times in the NW

:happybirt

The car is phenomenal, she's in good hands, and we're looking to get some miles on her. She needs some more exercise and more people deserve to see the incredible machine that the Koenigsegg team put together.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Silversurfer, good to see you posting here!! There are a couple other Kegg owners on this forum so if you got any questions this is one of the best places to get answers for the kegg. Drive safe :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts