BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I like this one too. If this lottery ticket hits, that's where I'm headed! :)

·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was in Las Vegas the weekend of August 1, and visited Lamborghini of Las Vegas, and took these pictures oF #046. It was great to finally see a Koenigsegg in person, and especially a privilege as there are only six (or seven?) Koenigseggs in the U.S. What a fantastic car! We spoke with salesman Ben Nef, and he is a big fan of the Koenigsegg, even over the Bugatti (of which they had two, one a Sang Nior edition, which was sold!). Too bad it was roped off, I would have loved to sit in it!

Pay particular note to the Monroney Label (window sticker, sitting on the seat, required by law for all cars sold in the U.S.) that shows the CCX rated at 24 MPG highway! Pretty impressive for any car, much less one that has 806 horsepower and can top 240 miles per hour! Also it's the first time I've ever seen a 7-digit window sticker price!

On a personal note, I also got engaged over that weekend!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Thanks for the post & congrats on your engagement! :cheers:

·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
According to Penske Wynn Ferrari's website, this car has finally been sold!

Damn! :sad3: I've had my eye on this one for a long time. Stupid lottery numbers...

·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Edvar, how do you know? I have checked their site and I cannot find it.

She sure is a beauty! Perhaps it will get moved around just a little longer; I just need a little more time to make a bit more money so I can rightfully claim her!

Yeah, like another million more! :haha:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts