BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a Woman in my neighbourhood who drives a 911 C4S everytime she drives by my house and I am outside she pedals it a little, drives my wife and my M5 obsessed 8 year old nuts.

Well today she is pulling out of our subdivision onto the main street and I am behind her, she hits it I hit it and I am staying on her ***( you know what i mean) well at the next lights she rolls off slowly and so do I into second passively, but when she hears the roar of the beast as I am at about 3500 in 2nd she hits it, I react and start pulling on her, quick shift into 3rd still ahead and still pulling away slowly.....the red light catches us, she rolls down the window and tells me, " Wow that family car is pretty fast ....and I tell her Yes it is.......

I Love my car

:haha2:

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
there is a Woman in my neighbourhood who drives a 911 C4S everytime she drives by my house and I am outside she pedals it a little, drives my wife and my M5 obsessed 8 year old nuts.

Well today she is pulling out of our subdivision onto the main street and I am behind her, she hits it I hit it and I am staying on her ***( you know what i mean) well at the next lights she rolls off slowly and so do I into second passively, but when she hears the roar of the beast as I am at about 3500 in 2nd she hits it, I react and start pulling on her, quick shift into 3rd still ahead and still pulling away slowly.....the red light catches us, she rolls down the window and tells me, " Wow that family car is pretty fast ....and I tell her Yes it is.......

I Love my car

:haha2:

Sounds like a pretty cool lady!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I remember racing one on my way to phillym5's michigan palace we hit atleast 160+ i pull on the 997 c4s through all of my gears, then again was putting down 400whp. :)

Mike

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
sound like my type of girl. chalk up another kill for tt munching, porsche bashing, ferrari scaring beast.

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
cool lady...

I love messing with porsche guys (or girls).

They often think becuase it says porsche that it is the fastest car on the road.

I have straight up embarrassed a bunch of porsche guys around va beach and at VIR(video to come) .....

Fun everytime!

Ryan

·
Registered
2,099 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
just adding a little perspective... you beat a woman in a C4S in a straight line... :3:

I love the beast and its torque... but a 2 lane road with some turns and your beast is licking its wounds... assuming equally skilled drivers

·
Registered
80 Posts
I beat Cayenne Turbo twice this morning. The first time he looked over with this look of shock :eek:, after beating the guy the second time I rolled down the wife's window to give him the thumbs up :M5thumbs:and complement him on his fine Porsche the douche wouldn't even acknowledge my existence! The wife laughed and told me to leave the "poor old man" alone, and to just "let him lick his wounds in defeat." :thumbsup: I <3 my wife!

PS> No disrespect to the older guys on the forum with the "old man" comment. The guy was clearly in his late fifties, and the wife and I are only in our mid-twenties, so proportionately speaking he was old. :)

So by the sounds of it all in all a good day for the ///M's and a bad day for the P-cars.

:M5launch:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Over here I try to give the porsche's a race but every time they don't even try. Had a race with a cayman once but it wasn't even a contest. Munch, munch, munch which reminds me I better clean out the remains of the cayman.

·
Registered
110 Posts
BMW doesn't make a car that will touch a GT3 on a track.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nissan does :D
too bad it looks like a 4th grade oragami project gone wrong with a receeding hairline -- like and ugly chick who is good in bed... she is still ugly. :hihi:

·
Registered
295 Posts
too bad it looks like a 4th grade oragami project gone wrong with a receeding hairline -- like and ugly chick who is good in bed... she is still ugly. :hihi:

Yeah, when I first saw photo's of the GT-R, I couldn't help but comment on how ugly it was. Cars don't have to be ugly to be fast.

Al. Wise

·
Registered
730 Posts
I shall say this before this turns into a war that is taking place all over the other boards... the Porsche vs. Nissan GTR

I have not see the Nissan in person yet -- so it may be beautiful (but it just seems so big and unsightly in the pictures)

No one can deny the performance that has been reported in the magazines and undoubtedly when the tuners get a hold of it, it will be unreal especially considering the price.

It is a hell of a car... I cannot wait to see one at the track... :cool:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Oh come on now... there are alot of folks who would disagree (and many who would say that Porsches are just souped up VW Beetles). You have to appreciate the GTR for what it is... especially in light of the fact that the new GTR V-Spec just topped the 997 GT2 around the ring. Whats even better? The new Lexus LF-A performance edition just topped the V-Spec... like the looks or not, the Japanese are coming.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Oh come on now... there are alot of folks who would disagree (and many who would say that Porsches are just souped up VW Beetles). You have to appreciate the GTR for what it is... especially in light of the fact that the new GTR V-Spec just topped the 997 GT2 around the ring. Whats even better? The new Lexus LF-A performance edition just topped the V-Spec... like the looks or not, the Japanese are coming.
see post # 17 -- the GTR is undeniably fantastic

a virtual japanese technological orgasm of performance -- how a car that big and heavy can perform the way the magazines are reporting virtually defies the laws of physics...

you are right sir, they are coming... in fact they are here!

I have no bone to pick. It is a fantasitc accomplishment and at a price that is unreal for the punch it packs.

Kudos to Nissan

·
Registered
877 Posts
see post # 17 -- the GTR is undeniably fantastic

a virtual japanese technological orgasm of performance -- how a car that big and heavy can perform the way the magazines are reporting virtually defies the laws of physics...

you are right sir, they are coming... in fact they are here!

I have no bone to pick. It is a fantasitc accomplishment and at a price that is unreal for the punch it packs.

Kudos to Nissan
My bad :cheers:... I had this thread up for a while and it hadn't been updated with your post. I just LOVE that we have something else to talk about aside from the usual suspects (Germans mainly) :applause:.

And speaking of C4S's, I actually passed one several times on my track day. Of course we were both in the Novice group and I know his car was not being properly driven... just fun to say.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts