BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of moving to a different region and have reluctantly decided to sell my Beast. I know most everyone on this board is an enthusiast and I would like to see the car go to a loving home. I ordered the car in Feb '03 and took delivery in May '03 with just 2 miles on the odometer. It is in excellent condition and has been meticulously maintained since new with high quality products (zymol, zaino bros., etc.) on a regular basis.

[*]VIN WBSDE93433CF93566
[*]Black/Black Sport Interior with Aluminum Trim
[*]23,500 Miles
[*]Oil changed every 7,500 miles
[*]No modifications
[*]Never tracked or abused
[*]M-Audio Option

Asking $58,000 or Best Offer

I will be glad to email pics to any one interested.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My bro is very interested in an '03 M5, he would like more pictures if you don't mind e-mailing them to me - [email protected].

BTW he's a huge car enthusiast, so it would be going to a good home. His current weekend car is an immaculate 928 S4, but he's decided to switch to something with 4 doors so he can take the kids along sometimes. Anyway, FL is a long way from CA, but it may be worth it if your M5 is as nice as it sounds!

Thanks,

DL

·
Registered
396 Posts
I am at this moment pursuing the best M5 I can find. I just saw your post. Could you pls email me some pictures at [email protected]

Thx, Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts