BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Going north with the riun to Philly on Saturday

2013 Euro Philly Cheesesteak Run- Saturday, 18 May (MD,VA cruise to PA)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/usa-northeast-forum/257961-2013-euro-philly-cheesesteak-run-saturday-18-may-md-va-cruise-pa.html

I am running with all the BMW and other Euro trash on a run up to Philly for some Tony Luke's Cheese Steaks. Sould be a fun run. Here is to good weather so I can bring out my Beast if not then I am running the X5 4.8is up the highways. :byee55amg

There will be a gathering at Tyson's Two at 8 am then a run to Rockville to meet up with the others before heading up 95. Come one come all.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Saturday Fun- June 15

Local M5 Owners

Come join us at Katie's in Great Falls Saturday morning (real early 6:45 am) for Cars and Coffee then on to Tyson's Corner to meet up and run to Leesburg for German food at Doner Bistro for lunch! Get out and enjoy what should be great weather after the storm passes tonight. Oh, it is the day BEFORE Father's Day so make it a weekend of guy stuff. cherrsagai:cheers:

Lanza360 is building a list of local owners and is setting up a meet and greet near Fair Oaks. So send him a PM note to confirm your M5 ownership and contact details and lets get together more than once this summer.

More info:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/usa-northeast-forum/266489-dc-area-m5-m6-german-doner-bistro-run-part-iii-sat-jun-15-a.html

:M5launch::M5launch::M5launch::M5launch::M5launch::M5launch::M5launch::M5launch::M5launch::M5launch::M5launch::M5launch::M5launch: :noSMG:

·
Registered
545 Posts
OK, Please continue to spread the word for the E39 M5 Summer meet, I sent PM to over 40 members. I know I missed some, so please forward the PM. I am going to create a thread on the main forum to get maximum exposure. If we can hold the meet in June it will be either Sat June 29 or Sun June 30.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts
About this Discussion
104 Replies
11 Participants
lanza360
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing