BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen at Cars and Coffee in Great Falls today, not sure if your a member of this forum. Are you? Car was tagged from Jersey

·
Registered
843 Posts
VOVE, at Fair Lakes? Yes, I was there, too. Been playing with the new halos and have forgotten to turn them off a couple times during the day.

Is this your car?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yeah, thats my black beast.

We were looking for you to let you about your lights but didn't see anyone that looked like the owner of that E39 M5.

My brother and I were thinking about showing up for the one at Great Falls this Saturday.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Will you be at Great Falls this Saturday?
I won't be around the next two weekends, but try to make it whenever I am in town.

Yeah, thats my black beast.

We were looking for you to let you about your lights but didn't see anyone that looked like the owner of that E39 M5.

My brother and I were thinking about showing up for the one at Great Falls this Saturday.
Great Falls is really good, especially if the weather is nice. More cars and more variety than Fair Lakes, but a different crowd.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Showed up to Katie's on a whim today. Serious turn out. I counted 3 other M5s (Sterling, Le Mans, TiSi) but didn't see owners. Didn't see your beast Optimus. Are any of you going to Fair Lakes tomorrow, I'm thinking of going.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Showed up to Katie's on a whim today. Serious turn out. I counted 3 other M5s (Sterling, Le Mans, TiSi) but didn't see owners. Didn't see your beast Optimus. Are any of you going to Fair Lakes tomorrow, I'm thinking of going.
Met the Sterling and TiAg guys they both bought from EAG too, the TiAg guy just bought his this week. I was there but without mine and didnt see the LeMans. Best turnout in quite some time.

Have garage duty tomorrow installing a floor tile system, well thats the plan, so no go for FairLakes.

·
Registered
630 Posts
That was me w/ the TiSi 02

I was there late but it was not by far my first visit to the Coffee and Gasoline meet up in Great Falls. I had pick up my 2002 M5 from EA on Monday and drove back to No VA. 525 miles at 80 with no issues challenges nor surprises. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the area.:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Look forward to actually meeting you guys. Congrats on the new ride Stephen. I have put 1800mi on mine in the first 3 weeks.

I plan to be at Katie's this Saturday again if the weather is good, and a maybe for Sunday at Fair Lakes.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Looks like the driver came away just fine after a lot of rumors to the contrary.

This is a picture I took of the scene on my way home, looks to be the driver standing at the police car, and again at the median when the car is getting towed.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Wow.. what a shame to crash a great car like 458 on routine meet. Driver had to be pushing it really hard to overturn the car like that.
glad the driver was ok. I recall driver at recent Hunt Valley C&C going to bimmerfest going sideways just leaving the parking lot..:dunno: pretty silly if you ask since he could have taken out some spectators standing by..

Anyone know next event for C&C at great falls?

·
Registered
630 Posts
The Great Falls Event is every Saturday morning 6-9am depending on the weather. It will run all winter long as long as anyone shows up. I will be there on Saturday once again in the TiSi 2002 for those who want to meet up. Get there early if you want to park

·
Registered
552 Posts
Wow.. what a shame to crash a great car like 458 on routine meet. Driver had to be pushing it really hard to overturn the car like that.
glad the driver was ok. I recall driver at recent Hunt Valley C&C going to bimmerfest going sideways just leaving the parking lot..:dunno: pretty silly if you ask since he could have taken out some spectators standing by..

Anyone know next event for C&C at great falls?

Every Saturday weather permitting.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts