BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen, or know anything about this car? It's listed on autotrader and cars.com. It's been there for 3 weeks or so and has been listed on Ebay. (It ended today and I don't think it sold) The carfax checks out ok, but I was told by the dealership today that the door(s?) have been repainted because they were keyed, and is in very good condition. It had a buy it now price of $59,900 which is one of the lowest 03 CPO's available with similiar mileage (12k). I'm 200 miles away and am hesitant to drive out there. If anyone has any info, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
776 Posts
I live pretty close to Difeo and could check out the car if it is still available. Why don't you follow up and let me know. I could take a drive by on Saturday morning if you really are interested.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mikeoski said:
I live pretty close to Difeo and could check out the car if it is still available. Why don't you follow up and let me know. I could take a drive by on Saturday morning if you really are interested.
Thanks for the offer. It never ceases to amaze me how helpful the fellow members of this board are.

With that said, I just got some info on the car and I'm going to pass on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts