BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is a one owner in pristine condition. I spoke with the guy this morning and he told me $56K will buy the car, is this a good price for an 03 or should I try and get him down more?

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Well, the obvious answer is of course try to get him down some more! Having said that, if the car is perfect and the color you want, I think it is a fair price, especially if the tires are new and there is a extended warranty involved.

Good luck with the purchase!

·
Registered
451 Posts
I paid $55,500.00 for an 03 with 23000 miles. It has SSheaders and exhaust. New clutch, new tires, new brakes, with a CPO, delivered from NY to Utah.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I waited to long he sold it today. Let it go for $55K.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hey Ray; I don't get the icon with the frown and the "tsk-tsk" shaking finger- are we doing something wrong or am I just being my usual dense self?

·
Registered
439 Posts
i'd say it was your usual defensive self. i just like the way he looks so its in my signature. i never thought it was affecting anyone. hmm .. i'll update it so as to not offend.

ray

PCUT said:
Hey Ray; I don't get the icon with the frown and the "tsk-tsk" shaking finger- are we doing something wrong or am I just being my usual dense self?

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Sorry to hear it was sold, hang in there I'm sure you'll find your babykinggf

·
Registered
451 Posts
Whoaa- down boy!!! Just a simple question. No need to get defensive( or was it dense)??!!
ray540inyc said:
i'd say it was your usual defensive self. i just like the way he looks so its in my signature. i never thought it was affecting anyone. hmm .. i'll update it so as to not offend.

ray

1 - 9 of 9 Posts