BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today when I pulled into the garage I had exactly 010000 miles on the clock! On Friday it wil be 20 months since I took delivery so I'm averaging about 500 miles a month. Our office is close to home and not to many road trips to report are the reasons for lower mileage.

I enjoy the car today as much or more then the day picked it up. Had the red gog only once and never again. No other problems to speak of.

This is just a fantastic car and it continues to grow on me. I'm glad I bought it and plan to have it for many more years. Little worried about the out of warranty time frame but I'll deal with that when the time comes.

Just curious, any other low mileage M6'ers out there?

·
Registered
319 Posts
me! 12k kilometers in one year...exactly 1k per month.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm sitting on 8,125 and the car is 18 months old.

My M Coupe Schnitzer is sitting at 13,000 miles and its 6 years old this year :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Took delivery 1 year and 3 days ago and I have 11,247 miles on the clock. All of them trouble free and each and every mile in it has been a real joy.

·
Registered
607 Posts
9,750 miles in 18 months. That's 540 miles/month. My office is 17.5 miles from home, however, I usually use my truck for commuting.

No issues so far (that sound in the background is me knocking on my wooden desk). I got my first door ding a month ago after 17 months of ownership. That's a personal record.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Bam!

:cheers:

Now get out and drive!!
oooooohhhhhh so jealous...hahah

im sittin on 5600 miles after 13 mos....thanks to previous owner:M5thumbs:
I'm gonna be rackin' 'em up shortly

·
Registered
268 Posts
6450 miles since 6-1-07. Dinan put most of the miles on the beast. Long story, although turned out very well.........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts