BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Royal Red M5 I traded in last week is on the dealer's floor. 2001 model, 3K miles, Caramel interior. PDC, M-Audio, and fold-down seats. Clean car, break in procedure followed as recommended by BMW.
Now at Foreign Motors West in Natick, MA. Not sure what they're asking for it.
I thought it was spoken for by another buyer before I traded it in, but the dealership told me that is no longer the case. Ask for Marc Huaman, BMW Sales Manager. Good guy. I have no vested or other type of interest in the car being sold; simply letting folks know the car may be available.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just spoke to the dealer with the Royal Red '01 M5 about something unrelated to the M5. While I had him on the phone, I asked him what they want for it. He said $75K. So there you go...

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Royal Red M5 I traded in last week is on the dealer's floor. 2001 model, 3K miles, Caramel interior. PDC, M-Audio, and fold-down seats. Clean car, break in procedure followed as recommended by BMW.
Now at Foreign Motors West in Natick, MA. Not sure what they're asking for it.
I thought it was spoken for by another buyer before I traded it in, but the dealership told me that is no longer the case. Ask for Marc Huaman, BMW Sales Manager. Good guy. I have no vested or other type of interest in the car being sold; simply letting folks know the car may be available.
Hello... posting this update 19 years later. I am fairly certain I am the current owner of this vehicle. I purchased it from the third owner, Hatch & Sons in Wayland MA, in January 2018, who had purchased it from the long-time second owner. This M5 now lives in Austin TX with just over 60,000 miles. It is still completely stock and in amazingly virtually perfect condition. (Sorry it is not for sale..)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts